Tuesday, 2 February 2016

January Favourites


I still can't believe it 2016 let alone the end of January! This months picks are most likely to be the same as the previous favourites that I have done but these products are such staples to my everyday make up routine. So lets get down to it!
The Naked 3 palette will always be in my favourites no matter what. It's perfect for a simple everyday neutral look but amazing for a dark smoky eye on a night out as well. The shades are so highly pigmented and blend brilliantly. The full review is here but my favourites are pretty much are Burnout, Nooner, Liar and Mugshot!


Revlon photo ready foundation is my life saver for all 18th birthday parties or any party in general which involves photos being taken. It contains photochromatic pigments that bend and reflect light to help erase all blemishes and spots in pictures. So in photos it looks like I have smooth and flawless skin, I feel like such a catfish!


Simple toner has really helped calm down the redness in my skin. My skin plays up so much in the winter.  It is so gentle on my sensitive skin as it doesn't have any of those harsh chemicals but contains Pro-Vitamin B5, Chamomile, Witch Hazel and Allantoin. My skin just feels much more awake and not as tight as this is applied (I hope that makes sense!)


GOSH eyeshadow sticks are always there for me when I am in a rush (so pretty much everyday!) The two shades I have are Light Copper and Brown. They are so soft with such a creamy formula that I can literally just shove it on my eyes and it doesn't hurt or feel agitated. The colour and finish on both of them are amazing as they give such a cool metallic look.


Real techniques sculpting brush is a new purchase this month but one I have fallen in love with instantly. I use it with the Bourjois Bronzing Primer as a cream contour, they are sort of a favourite combination for me at the moment. It is so soft and easily buffs in the bronzing product so it does not look to over the top yet you can still create a defined contour.


Maybelline Eraser Eye is my go to concealer. It has been fabulous for hiding these awful bags I've had recently due to stress of A2! It brightens my face and makes me look awake even if inside I am feel so sleepy and done with school!


Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet is such a pick me up lipstick. It's an amazing raspberry toned hot pink that also looks red too. Its so bold yet lightweight, really comfortable to wear and long lasting. (I apologise for the blue-tack its what I stick the product on my board with!!!)

There we go, my favourites! What have you been loving this month? Comment below!
Lots of love

Taylor x
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. Fab picks! I've always been curious about the Maybelline Eraser Eye, perhaps I'll give it a go! X

    Everything But The Kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. I do love the Naked palettes and the real techniques brushes too. Also Simple's range of skincare is fantastic :)

    Anything & Everything | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Gosh eyeshadow sticks sound lovely and you can never go wrong with a Naked palette! I've abandoned my eye eraser and started using Rimmel's match perfect concealer again this month and I can't get enough of it, I'm just scared I'll get through it so much quicker than I would a concealer with a normal doe foot applicator!

    Em | beauty&bullshit x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo maybe I'll have to try that Rimmel concealer then!

      Delete
  4. Love your favourites...we're dying to invest in the Naked 3 palette but already have one :(
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the real techniques brushes as well, I swear by them! I've got to try the Maybelline concealer though, just got our mock results and I can say that A2 is also stressing me out!!

    http://guesswhathollie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I need some of those GOSH eye shadow sticks in my life. Especially the copper colour, it's gorgeous! I couldn't help but laugh at your blue tack mishap, though it's a pretty clever idea! :)

    http://theseprettylittlethingsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your picks! I really like my Urban Decay pallette (I have Naked 2) but I'm very tempted by 3 now! xx

    Rags of Love - Alternative Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. How can you not love Urban Decay!

    Meme x

    www.thedayinthelifeof.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. A levels are definitely tough at the minute so I'm definitely going to try the concealer!! Great post xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, I can't balance anything at all right now :( xx

      Delete
  10. I don't have a foundation at the moment that's my go to for event where there's photography so the Revlon photoready sounds perfect :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate and will reply straight away. I hope you enjoy my blog and I love to hear more from you!

© What Taylor Buys || A beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig