Sunday, 21 February 2016

Get Ready With Me: A Friends 18th Birthday Party


I love posting get ready with me's so here we go again! A couple of weekends ago I went to an 18th birthday party at a pretty fancy venue so of course I have to go all out with a blow dry and smoky eye look!

Face:

I started by priming my face with of course the Seventeen Skin Wow which is a fab dupe of Loreal Lumi Magique! It is super dewy and gives you such a glow. Next the essential party item the Revlon PhotoReady foundation, it makes my skin look flawless when trust me it is far from it due to the photochromatic pigments! To conceal I used the e.l.f Studio Corrective Concealer which I got in Neutralise and Conceal is super thick and I had some awful spots so this was literally caked on!! Under my eyes I used the Collection concealer, everyone's all time fave. I used the bronzing primer from Bourjous as a cream contour kind of product, with a sculpting brush I apply this to my cheekbones and on my temples. I powdered my face using Rimmel's Stay Matte to set my makeup to last all night. Highlighting my face has two must have products; the MUA highlight and the Beauty UK baked blush in Halo, they are amazing! For blusher to give my cheeks some colour (only slightly) I used the MUA cute little blushes which the shade I have completely forgotten, I am an idiot I know.


Lips:

The primark lip liners are amazing for £1 so I used that to start, Then I apply the pumping lipstick from Collection 12 Tea Rose. To add some gloss and sparkle I then used the Clarins Gloss Appeal.


Eyes: 

My idea of a smoky eye essentially is just using any shade from the Naked 3 palette and hoping for the best! For my eyebrows I shaped them with a MAC eyebrow pencil and then filled them in using the Sleek Brow Kit with the little mini angled brush it comes with. After curling my eyelahses I then used two mascara; my staple Sephora Outrageous Volume Dramatic Volume and MAC MAC Studio Fix Boldblack Lash mascara which give amazing volume.


The snakeskin print dress was from Boohoo as well as the black lace up thy high boots which let me say are pretty funny to watch putting on!

Thank you for reading! 

Taylor x
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Very nice post! I enjoy it.
    http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2016/02/justlove.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look really nice, a lot older than 17 though ;)

    Meme xx

    New Post:
    Beauty Blender Dupe//Avon Precision Make-Up Sponge
    www.thedayinthelifeof.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely look!
    I have the Naked palette too and its one of my fav.x

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely look, your dress looks great!

    http://claresloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate and will reply straight away. I hope you enjoy my blog and I love to hear more from you!

© What Taylor Buys || A beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig