Tuesday, 16 February 2016

Best Dressed at the Grammys 2016


I haven't done a fashion post in a while so instead of me commenting love heart eyes at everyone's best dressed Grammy looks on Instagram I thought I'd write a post instead! The trend this year definitely was either monochrome or cut outs which I just loved!


(All pictures are taken from google and edited by me)


Ellie Goulding looked stunning in the pastel pink Stella McCartney dress, the back has gorgeous rhinestone chains along the back. It's such a simple dress with effortless hair and natural makeup so it's a 10/10 for me.


This girl is 19!! Its insane how amazing Bella Hadid looked wearing a plunging and cut out black Alexandre Vauthier Paris gown which has made me so envy of her toned body, I also love this slick back hair at the moment (unfortunately I think my hair would look greasy with it!) 


Ciara’s revealing, asymmetrical dress by Alexandre Vauthier was so sultry and sexy! How did she not manage to have a wardrobe malfunction in this draped wrap dress I do not know but she has pulled this off with such ease. Although not much of the dress, the crystal leopard design is stunning. 


 Kaley Cuoco looked amazing in a sparkling cut-out jumpsuit by Naeem Khan. I think this was definitely suitable to wear considering she isn't a musician, its quite a casual yet formal outfit too. This also follows the trend with the triangle cut out at the front and plunging neckline. I have such hair envy as well I would love to have hair like this and pull it off, it would just look like dodgy roots with me! And can we also comment on how amazing her physique is like wow girl must workout hard!


Alessandra Ambrosio also wore a slinky cut out number by Atelier Versace paired with a ribbon choker looked perfect! Her makeup also looks amazing and the smoky eye envy I have is unreal! 

And there is my choice of top best dressed at the Grammys! Who did you love? Comment below!

Taylor x
post signature
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Loved these looks - Bella Hadid looked stunning especially! In addition to these, we also loved Adele's look as it was so simple but she looked stunning :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone here is looking stunning and I am thankful that you shared about them. Ellie Goulding is my all- time favorite. I will definitely consider wearing dress like her for an upcoming party at one of local party venues. I hope I will look great in that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate and will reply straight away. I hope you enjoy my blog and I love to hear more from you!

© What Taylor Buys || A beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig