Saturday, 17 October 2015

Product Review: Happiness Boutique Necklace


I am all about big and bold statement necklaces at the moment so I was thrilled when contacted by Happiness Boutique to collaborate with them! Berlin based online store Happiness Boutique sell a variety of stunning necklaces, earrings, rings and bracelets as well as dresses, playsuits, skirts and so much more. Visiting their website made me so happy inside, there was such positive vibes with spreading such positive messages. They ‘aim not only to make you look good, but also to make you feel good’ I just love that!


The decision to hose which necklace was so so hard but I wanted something which I could literally wear all the time, for work and school as well as going out. I picked Mystery Ancient Coins Bib Necklace.  It reminded me of the necklace that Kim Kardashian wore in one of the Armenia specials of Keeping Up With The Kardashians.


‘Bold in design, this antique silver toned necklace features a classic bib design with coin pendants. Style it with a simple top for urban chic look’

Firstly, they were amazing to talk to. Sonja was so kind and helpful with answering my questions. 

Delivery was impressive considering it came all the way from Germany, so overall a really good service that I'm impressed with. 

I also want to talk about their super cool customer award program they have which you can check out by clicking here! With the rewards program, you receive points when you purchase, review or style an item. Simply sharing your purchase on Twitter and Facebook can gain you points. These points can then be used to actually buy items on the website! And another thing is that they ship worldwide even providing free shipping, yay for everyone!


The packaging was just to die for! Absolutely adorable! I just love how much thought and care went into packaging my necklace. Inside the box was a sweet included a sweet quote from Audrey Hepburn as well as a cute postcard with 'For Taylor' written on it. Just shows how much effort goes into the products.

I just love how it is such a versatile necklace, I could easily wear it for both school/work as well as on the weekends!



Thanks for reading this post, I hope you love the necklace as much as I do! Comment your thoughts below and check their website out. (You know you want to!) Honestly if you want a statement necklace this is the place to get it!!

Taylor x

www.happinessboutique.com
https://www.facebook.com/happinessbtq
https://www.pinterest.com/happinessbtq/
https://www.youtube.com/user/HappinessBoutique
https://instagram.com/happinessbtq/
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Oh wow, this necklace is stunning!!
    Great post, I will have to check them out :D
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Taylor...

    This is where Kim's one come from...Armenian jewellery

    http://pregomesh.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate and will reply straight away. I hope you enjoy my blog and I love to hear more from you!

© What Taylor Buys || A beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig