Tuesday, 1 September 2015

Get Ready With Me: Lazy Bank Holiday Monday

Happy Bank Holiday Monday for yesterday! I hope everyone enjoyed their days off if they had one. I spent the day just lazying around and then went out to the cinema with my cousin to see Paper Towns. It was an okay film wouldn't say amazing but it was good. Anyway.. I thought I would show you my makeup and my outfit for a lazy day really so I hope you like reading this....

First things first, the makeup of course. I didn't use a primer because I really could not be bothered (that's how lazy I was) so I buffed the Loreal True Match Foundation on with the Real Techniques Buffing Brush. I have got into this weird routine of patting it down with the Real Technqiues Miracle Sponge afterwards to ensure that my foundation is not streaky. Then I applied the Maybelline Eraser Eye under my eyes to brighten my face, it does wonders. Bronzing my face was next and for this I used a ridicolous three products. Firstly I dotted the Bourjois Bronzing Primer on my forehead and cheekbones buffing that in with the Real Techniques Buffing Brush, secondly MAC Matchmaster Concealer in a darker shade than my skin on top as a sort of contour and then the Loreal Wild Bronze bronzer on top with my fan brush to make it look a bit more natural and subtle. For a blusher and highlighter I applied the Beauty UK Baked Blush in Halo on my cheeks. My eyebrows have been threaded and tinted so I only went over them quickly with my MAC Eyebrow Pencil and the Maybelline Brow Mascara. Quickly dabbed some Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo in Permanent Taupe on my lids and then applied my MAC Studio Fix Boldblack Lash Mascara. For my lips literally just coloured my lips in with a Primark Lip Liner and dotted the Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer in Celestial. I powdered my face with the Elf Tone Correcting Powder and volia! (Unless I have forgotten anything but I don't think so!)


For my outfit I just kept it all casual with a navy and brown top with Topshop denim pinafore paired also with tights and brown boots I got from my local market which were such a bargain may I just add! Oooo and yes my cat backpack from Camden! In my pinafore pocket is my little purse I took with me for money and all that jazz.


There we go! What did you do on bank holiday monday? Or what do you wear for a lazy day? Comment below!

Taylor x
SHARE:

23 comments

  1. L'Oreal's True Match foundation is a personal favourite of mine and a go-to product. I love it :) X

    THEFASHION-JUNKIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Rimmel Apocalips Shade you have is so pretty! x
    Emma | Emmys Beauty Cave

    ReplyDelete
  3. The L'Oreal True Match foundation is one of my favourite foundations too!xx

    http://www.perks0fbeingnazia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute everyday make up. I love your denim dress.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the products you used! Lovely boots (:
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your pinafore- it's so cute! I can never be bothered with make up on a lazy day! x
    eleanor's adventures // UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and same just because I was going to the cinema was why haha x

      Delete
  7. nice make up sets! that mac product for some reason stood out to me hehe. :)

    xoxo,
    Winn | ♥
    winscribbles.blogspot.com | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice outfit !
    I saw Paper Towns, I was disappointed by the end of the story.
    Btw, you have a new follower :)

    Xx
    http://wwwricestyle.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same actually, seemed all a bit pointless really xx

      Delete
  9. Love your outfit and that cat bag!!

    Sugarcandycandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the bag and your pinafore dress <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those makeup picks look awesome.

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate and will reply straight away. I hope you enjoy my blog and I love to hear more from you!

© What Taylor Buys || A beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig