Sunday, 30 August 2015

Haul: 3 New Foundations, 3 Reviews


Hello everyone! Today I'm back with a review of 3 foundations I picked up in Superdrug the other day. They are the Rimmel Lasting Finish Nude, Loreal True Match and Bourjois Healthy Mix. I am so excited to speak about them so let's just go ahead shall we?



Now... If you read my blog you know that I have used (and adored) the Loreal True Match so I wouldn't say it's new in that I've never tried it but it is recently purchased. In addition to that they have completely changed the packaging too which I can't tell if I love or hate.. Anyway... This on a Real Techniques Buffing Brush is a match made in heaven I promise you! It such a smooth blendable foundation that after being buffed in makes you look flawless even airbrushed I dare say. Of course you don't need to do the full coverage look every time as it is really buildable but it feels so silky not heavy at all. This is definitely a go to for a guaranteed perfect base, no concealer at all needed so really quick and no hassle!

Secondly I purchased the Rimmel Lasting Finish 25hr Foundation. To be honest this was just one of them spontaneous buys really, I haven't heard much about this foundation therefore I was keen to give it a go. It has a comfort serum which I had no idea what that meant but this foundation claims to last 25 hours through sweat, heat and humidity. Too good to be true?? I believe not, when I used it and this was all day working as well as exercising it still looked the same (I did powder throughout the day but I am still really impressed) 25 hours though? I am not too sure, I am not the type to wear a foundation for 25 hours but I don't really think anyone is! As for the consistency it is quite thick but that's because it gives you a great full coverage, my spots and redness was all covered up. My only negative point would be that I am someone who loves a good glowing, dewy foundation and this for me doesn't do that unless with a primer underneath but its not a big problem because I use a primer pretty much all the time anyway. Oooo and points for a pump dispenser!! Always a win win situation there.

Lastly to review is the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation now I have wanted this for so so long, I have the gel one which I love but with me loving this whole dewy look this foundation was screaming at me to buy it! It has a pump dispenser wooooo!!! This is such a light foundation perfect for a natural look so this will definitely be my school foundation. It gives my face such a glow and radiance it's just perfect the sort of foundation I have been looking for.



There was your three mini foundation reviews! I hope you enjoyed reading them and would love to hear your thoughts on them or your thoughts about foundations you've bought recently.

Taylor x
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. I really want to try the Bourjois healthy mix foundation as I've heard so much great things about it! Thanks for the lovely reviews x


    Jenny | Krystel Couture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do give it a go would love to hear your thoughts x

      Delete
  2. You’re officially one of my favourite bloggers, keep up the great work! xxx



    Ghost Girl Fragrance- Dare to be YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice foundations :) Kiss from France, Sand.

    FRENCH GOES BACK TO SCHOOL on my FRENCH BLOG:
    http://www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been dying to try the Healing mix bourjois foundation

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like the new packaging of the True Match foundation. Haven't tried it yet but have heard amazing things. I also really like the Bourjois Healthy Mix, although my favourite one is the serum foundation.

    Renata x
    UD Naked Palette or Anastasia Contour Kit GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loreal True Match is honestly my favourite, such a staple x

      Delete
  6. I love the Bourjois foundation too, plus it's one of those where the shade match is pretty good for me. When I clicked on this I was like they changed the packaging of the True Match? I can't decide which one I prefer either but the new packaging is very sleek :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are definitely getting better with shade choices. I agree very sleek :)

      Delete
  7. I love using the Loreal true match too :)! great reviews lovely!

    Serene | I Am Serene L

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate and will reply straight away. I hope you enjoy my blog and I love to hear more from you!

© What Taylor Buys || A beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig