Saturday, 8 August 2015

Favourites: July


Hello everone! I am so so sorry that I haven't been blogging especially with having the summer holidays but I am now a working lady with two jobs yayayay!! I am really enjoying my summer, I have just been working but exercising too sort of loving my own company. (I am a weirdo!) Anyway, here is what I have been loving in July.



My go to shampoo and conditioner has been from the Loreal Elvive Nutri-Gloss Luminiser range. It has done my hair the world of good, giving my hair the TLC it needs. It gives my hair a beautiful shine, volume and scent. It is such a lightweight formula and my hair already feels amazing when just washing it out. 


As I am not going away to a hot country this summer, just to Dublin soon, I have been all about the fake tan and I picked up the St. Moriz Instant Self Tanning Mousse from Superdrug just randomly but love it. I have tried all sorts of instant self tanning products but this one is brilliant. Its so quick and easy to apply with a mitt creating such a sunkissed tan immediately. It does not look orange at all which is a must for me, it just looks natural but still noticeable. 


This has been my go to cleansing product and this is the Garnier Cleansing Lotion. As I have quite dry skin I found apply my base makeup becoming more and more of a problem. I concluded that it was because I wasn't using enough moisturising products but instead just ones that strip the natural oils from my face therefore I picked up this cleansing lotion. I apply it with a cotton pad and gets literally anything and everything off. You may think you have no more makeup on after a makeup wipe but trust me this takes off a lot more. It is so gentle on the skin too which is a must. 


I ran out of my Seventeen 3 in 1 Highlighter so I thought instead of using a dupe of this I must as well use it because I do love it, this is the Loreal Lumi Magique Primer which I adore. It gives my face such a glow and shine, a real wake me up. It is so light and soft its perfect.


I have got into such a habit of picking and biting my lips so the Carmex moisturisng lip balm has been helping ensure my lips are in good care. You immediately get this tingling sensation on your lips when you apply it which for me tells me its doing its job.


For a quick smoky eye I always grab the L’Oreal Color Riche L’Ombre Pure Eyeshadow in Quartz Fume. It's a real deep/dark shimmery brown but it is also gel infused so as well as smooth, it is highly pigmented also so just your ideal eyeshadow.


I've never tried any Primark makeup before so I was excited to try their £1 lip liners and it does an amazing job. (Fulfilling my Kylie Jenner goals!) It is a my lips but better colour and is perfect for shaping them for when I apply my lipstick on top.


Ever since my MAC makeup experience I have been completely obsessed with this mascara, I use this every single day. The MAC Studio Fix Boldblack Lash mascara has honestly treated my eyelashes so well and really made a difference compared to my other mascaras. It really lengthens and gives my lashes amazing volume.


My last favourite is the Bourjois 123 Perfection Foundation which is that perfect natural full coverage foundation. It has the 3 correcting pigments of yellow, purple and green to solve dark circles, dull complexion and redness which are a life saver for my early mornings at the moment. This foundation lasts all day too woop woop!! Hahahaha oh dear, you can tell I haven't blogged in a while!

So what are your favourites? What have you been loving? Comment below!

Taylor x
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. Lovely post. The mac mascara is so good, I got a sample of it and have been loving it!
    I'm a compulsive lip balm user and I used to love of Carmex but I've recently discovered a new favourite of mine, which I've just blogged about!
    Mantenso xx
    www.shesabouthatlife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo well I will take a look at your blog post I am intrigued to see what it is!

      Delete
  2. I've heard many good reviews about the St. Moriz self tanner so I might give it a try! x

    RAWR BOWS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do and give me your view too :) x

      Delete
  3. I just picked up that same eyeshadow from l'Oréal and it's sooo pretty! Really loving it

    Love, Charline | Charline Has a Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought the Bourgeois foundation recently which I'm already loving and can't wait to do a blog post on it! The L'oreal Eyeshadows are also gorgeous in both colour and pigment x

    Aliya x | thecatandthegirl.blogspot.co.uk | https://www.bloglovin.com/people/thegirl09-10150959

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo yes please tell me when you've posted it x

      Delete
  5. These are all lovely :) The primer sounds amazing! x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love carmex! my lips get really dry and it always helps
    Afeeyah xo

    New post ~ http://smilerrr.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/festival-makeup.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the L'Oreal Color Riche eyeshadows. The one you have is stunning. I love 201 cafe st. germain (if I'm not wrong). The Lumi Magique is something I've been meaning to buy for a while but now I'm seriously in doubt whether to buy it or go for the famous (and expensive) Becca illuminators. x

    Renata | Speaking Beauty UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh will definitely take a look at that one! Maybe a comparison post? Would love to know which one is better haha x

      Delete
  8. this is so fun to read thanks for sharing:) Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've added the Bourjois foundation to my wishlist! It sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate and will reply straight away. I hope you enjoy my blog and I love to hear more from you!

© What Taylor Buys || A beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig