Sunday, 12 July 2015

Wishlist: What I'm Lusting For This Month!


I am back with another wishlist as I am such a poor and lazy teenager who actually now has a job so hopefully I can buy some of these goodies! These are the current products I have been lusting over and I thought I would share them all with you, enjoy!
1. Makeup Revolution Blush Palette Golden Sugar

I have been eyeing up this product for so long now and I don't know what's holding me back as it is so so cheap for what you get! It is a beautiful blush and contour palette with such a range of colours as well as baked blushes too which you know I love. There are even highlighters in there too and I am obsessed with highlighting at the moment. It's only £6 which I think is really good for its price.

2. . B. Prepared Makeup Primer

My friend uses this product well I know for a fact she used to but I'm not sure now.. Anyway! She raved about it so so much and I had serious base/foundation envy when she used it. I have never tried a product from B so I would love to give it a go. She has oily skin whereas I have dry skin so I am interested to see what would happen. It claims to reduce pores, make your foundation look better and last longer.

3.MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Moisture SPF15 Foundation

If you read my MAC experience (if not read it here!) you will know about how please I was with how I looked. Unfortunately I didn't buy the foundation at the time because I liked the look of the other products I had tried but I do really want to invest in an expensive foundation which can be my staple everyday foundation. This foundation made me look so dewy and glowy, really alive hahah!

4. Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Palette Color Coded Eye Shadow - The Dolce Vita

I am pretty sure everybody who doesn't have this palette wants this palette and if not then you must be crazzzzzzzy its stunning! However the very very large price tag makes it understandable as to why you would be put off. The shades are gorgeous and I can just imagine creating the most perfect smoky eye with this palette. Why can't it be cheaper? Waaaah!!

5. Real Techniques Stippling Brush

Always will and always have loved Real Techniques brushes, they are pretty much the only brushes I use. Although I love the buffing brush I have been using it as a stippling brush also sort of 'punching' my foundation in. It does look great with the buffing brush but me always wanting more can imagine it looking flawless with the stippling brush.

6. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

All bloggers rave about this product but I just like to stick with the old fashioned Collection concealer because I hate trying something new when I already have something which does the job. Viviannadoesmakeup who is my favourite youtuber always talks about this product and in Anna I trust so I must buy this soon.

7. Clinique Chubby Stick Sculpting Contour

I have been on that contour trend recently, strangely I just love drawing on my face haha! This chubby stick would be perfect for me as it looks like a really nice subtle contour yet you still have control and can create definition, depth and shape.

8. Soap & Glory Archery Brow Tint And Pencil

I am all about eyebrow pencils now so this is the must have (well I hear from the blogging community) I know that Zoella uses it and her eyebrows always look on point so I really want to try this out.

9. MAC Lipstick Ruby Woo

I won't lie to you, I want every single MAC lipstick but Ruby Woo is such a classic product and so popular that this is definitely top of the list. Its such an elegant and beautiful red, not trashy whatsoever.

I hope you enjoyed listening to my dreaming about my dream products haha! What are your top products on your wishlist? Do tell me below!

Taylor x
SHARE:

30 comments

  1. Great post!!! Charlotte Tilbury is so dreamy! And the packaging is gorgeous but too expensive!!!

    Ellie | Makeup and other junk xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it literally breaks my heart xx

      Delete
  2. Amazing post!! I love it <3


    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently bought that Makeup Revolution palette and I'm loving it!! I like to use this both for the cheeks and the eyes x

    Blushhx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Charlotte Tilbury Palette has been on my wishlist forever, it's hard to justify it when I have so many nude palettes though!

    Alice // Sheer Beautiful // Bloglovin' x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love MAC Foundations! This one sounds lovely x
    Emma | Emmys Beauty Cave

    ReplyDelete
  6. I started using an eyebrow pencil about a year ago and now I don't know what I'd do without it! It's become the most important piece in my make up bag for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just love it for shaping really, getting that defined arch x

      Delete
  7. I really want the Dolce Vita palette too! I have the Golden Goddess palette by CT and I absolutely love it :) I really want to try CLinique's Contour Stick too! xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love my RT stippling brush!
    i'm lusting over archery and a NARS concealer too

    Georgia x | Georgia Nicolaou Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would you say its better than the RT buffing brush?

      Delete
  9. that revolution palette looks great!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great picks, this charlotte tilbury palette is beyond gorgeous! :)
    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have tried samples of Ruby Woo and obsessed with it! It literally suits everyone and is such a great shade to put on to complete a look - love these picks by the way
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/when-in-rome.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely going to have to try a sample then!

      Delete
  12. Fab post!
    I have the Real Techniques Stippling Brush, and I find it gives an all-round flawless finish with foundation. Also, you don't need to apply too much as it thoroughly buffs it right into the skin!

    Jess x
    jessiemckenzie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've seen so many other bloggers talk about MAC's Mineralize Moisture Foundation but I'm still yet to try it out. I'd really want to. Great wish list X

    THEFASHION-JUNKIE

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great picks! I've got a Make Up Rev blush palette (not the exact same on but similar) and it's amazing! You should definitely pick that up!

    Drea xo
    Drea's Junkyard

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the MAC Lipstick!
    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate and will reply straight away. I hope you enjoy my blog and I love to hear more from you!

© What Taylor Buys || A beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig