Wednesday, 3 June 2015

Get Ready With Me and Haul: Trip To London





Hello guys! Today I have two of my favourite posts collated together into one and thats a get ready with me and haul woo! So last Friday my sister Paige and I went to Stratford and Camden to go shopping and have some good ol sister girly quality time.



I didn't want the makeup to be too over the top as I am only going shopping but because I was meeting my sister who I haven't seen properly for a while I decided that I would go all out with the base and have a very subtle smoky eye to go with it. For primer I went with the Maybelline Pore Eraser which is just perfecting for giving your face that perfect velvety smoothness for your foundation to glide upon. My foundation choice was the Bourjois ABC foundation which is my go to outside of school at the moment (only because its a little too dark and doesn't match my neck perfectly) but its great for a full coverage which if you want to doesn't need any concealer for spots or blemishes. Just to double ensure that my bags would not be seen I did put the old triangles of the Maybelline Eraser Eye on the bags just to waken up a a little. Highlighter of course is the MUA Undress whatever oops! Bronzer is my fave Solar Powder from Soap & Glory and the blusher was the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush. My favourite lip duo at the moment are two Rimmel lip products which are Kate's lipstick in 38 and their lip liner in Addiction.




I just adore this nail varnish and have not had any other polish on my nails! This is Topshop's En Pointe which is such a lovely nude brown which I just use every single day and hasn't chipped at all.




(They are a little too big for me I know!!) 


Got this Pandora princess ring from my boyfriend eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek, best person ever!


I decided to go for a casual outfit as I would be walking around London all day so comfortable leggings and flats are a must! The top is from NEXT and I just love the detailing at the top as well as the pattern, the leggings are trusty leggings from Primark and the sandals are also from NEXT (a little to big as you can see but a comfy big if that makes sense?) I also wore a choker which separates people so much on whether they like it or not but personally I love them especially this white pearl one which I think looks a lot better than those black ones. I also wore a little cropped cardigan to stay warm which I have no clue where it is from, I am a terrible blogger I know!

We went for dinner in GBK (Gourmet Burger Kitchen) which was just amazing! My sister got the Don burger which looked incredible with skinny fries and I was a bore and got a classic beef burger with bacon and skinny fries. I recommend you try their baconnaise mmmmmmm so tasty!

Now onto what I brought! To be fair I thought I'd go pretty mad with my purchases but I actually didn't I was rather sensible, this may sound weird but whenever I do have lots of money I don't seem interested in buying anything but when I have no money I want everything!! 



Firstly I picked up this SELECT Black and Red Crochet Knit Vest which was only £7.99! There was a super cute version in a halter neck but I just knew I didn't have the body to pull it off (therefore I will pressure my cousin into purchasing it!) I think that this will look so cool in the summer or for a concert/festival which I do in fact need to book tickets for.

We went to Primark and although Primark is cheap anyway, I got some real bargains in there!



For example this long waterfall sort of coat with a pretty blue/green floral print was £17 but when I got to the till it was actually £3, I am still shocked haha! It will look really good for those days in the summer when it is sunny but still a bit breezy and windy so you need something in case (if you know what I mean)



I thought it would match perfectly with this turtle neck (ish) navy bodycon dress from Primark.



I purchased this dress and top from NEXT just for a more casual look.







(Gosh that needs an iron haha!)





I also purchased just some basics, tops that will match anything really from both Primark and H&M. I find that I always go and buy the over the top patterned and bold shirts that do not match anything so I thought I'd wise and get some tops that would match everything.


Although I did buy this pattern bardot style top from Primark which is super cute.




Lastly, I bought this blue lace long sleeved skater dress from H&M which was £29.99 but I got it for £15.00! Result haha! I thought this would look really really good for a cute dinner with either my friends, family or boyfriend this summer. I always love lace pieces of clothing, they just give some sort of elegance to your look I feel.

That is all, not a lot but I was bizarrely really wise with my money, I even went into Boots and Superdrug and brought NOTHING! I am a changing woman I swear haha! What did you get up to this weekend? Comment below!

Taylor x
SHARE:

54 comments

  1. Your blog is fab!
    Would you like us to follow eachother on GFC and keep in touch?
    I'd like us to support eachother :-)
    xo from Italy,
    Sonia Verardo
    http://www.trenchcollection.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning I really like the clothing pieces

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so great, I love the natural makeup and the cute but casual outfit! Btw, every time I walk out of the drugstore without any makeup, I feel like a whole new woman lol!

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this post - outfit and haul posts are two of my favourite posts too.
    Your outfit is so pretty and I love that red top you bought from Next. You really picked up some gorgeous pieces. :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed reading this post, and I like that it has the makeup you wore and the clothes you bought! Also I love the dresses from Primark and Next

    Yousra | Mystic Tales

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool your outfit looks))) And I love your choker, he was cool)))

    With love, Nastya Deutsch ღ
    http://nastyadeutsch.blogspot.ru/2015/06/photodiary-1-last-ring.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you had a lovely day! I love the lipstick and liner you used, I've added them to my wish list! You got so many lovely things too :).

    Emily // Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I did! ah thats great, can't wait to hear your thoughts on them as a combo xx

      Delete
  8. such a great picks for your trip!!!! love the cobalt dress!!

    http://rosdays.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hauls are my favorite kind of posts :D
    Lovely haul babe, loved what you picked.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. so jealous you're close to london! love your outfit and the little choker :)

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Literally 35 minutes, i am very lucky x

      Delete
  11. great as always :) kisses!

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your shoes. You chose some really nice Items too! x www.coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh, you look gorgeous! You picked up some great stuff, especially the lace skater skirt! It's gorgeous <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love everything you bought Taylor - I also love your new template it looks amazing!!

    Love El xx

    Makeup and other junk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ellie! Was hoping someone may realise haha :) Will definitely have to catch up via email soon (collab??) xx

      Delete
    2. Haha it was the first thing I noticed! I love it - I really want to to change my blog template its been the same for two years now :) I would love to collab sometime again - maybe a box swap? X

      Delete
    3. Yes yes! This summer for sure!! x

      Delete
  15. you have lovely blog, love all the posts <3

    anyway, would you like to follow each other on gfc/bloglovin and instagram? Let me know :)

    OLLYVIA LAURA | INDONESIAN STYLE, TRAVEL & BEAUTY BLOGGER |
    NEW POST "Natural Honey Blog Competition"

    ReplyDelete
  16. love this post!

    claresloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the things you choose! Have a great time!
    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your outfit, your lipstick looks gorgeous too! You picked up some really great bits! I love it when you get to the till and you realise what you're buying is actually a lot cheaper than you thought! Great post x

    emily x ❤ | emilyloula

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the blue lace top.
    www.chicfromhair2toe.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've just started using that maybelline pore eraser and it makes my skin feel sooo soft, I love it! Great outfit, I'm loving tan colours at the moment. I'm the same, I always seem to want more when I can't afford it, then when I have money or vouchers I never see anything I like! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice post!
    <3

    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. aaarggh! you're making me jealous! Can't wait to go shopping, i'm doing my very best not to buy anything until the sales next month
    x
    Charlotte
    fashionhappens.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha aw, can't wait to see a haul post from you? :)

      Delete
  23. I love that outfit!
    http://www.dianavilic.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate and will reply straight away. I hope you enjoy my blog and I love to hear more from you!

© What Taylor Buys || A beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig