Wednesday, 17 June 2015

Favourites: Nude/Neutral Palettes and Eyeshadows



Hello everyone! I'm back today with a favourites post but themed and all about eyeshadows. As you can clearly see I am obsessed and in love with nudes/neutrals so here our my top picks. I am sure that I have spoken about all of these before!


Of course my Naked 3 palette has to be on the list! The Naked 3 palette I have done a full review on which you can check out here! There 12 shades which are rosy neutrals that I adore. The formula of these shades are so worth the price of £38, there are so soft and buttery as well as highly pigmented. They blend so easily and well to create either a super dramatic eye or a soft smoky eye. My favourites are Liar, Burnout, Nooner and Mugshot. Just gorgeous!



The Naked basics is my go to travel palette if I am going on holiday or a party, it is always the one I will pick up for touch ups as it is just so light and convenient to carry. They are such perfect, rich and warm-toned neutrals.



I had seen so many bloggers with this W7 In The Buff palette and kept wondering where is everyone buying it? I couldn't seem to find it anywhere!! But now I am so lucky that I have got my hands on it as if it so so good for just £3! W7 palettes are amazing dupes of Naked palettes, I can't fault this palette whatsoever. I have three favourite shades which are Topaz, Wave and Thunder. Topaz is a stunning shimmery brown/bronze, Wave is a lovely taupe/bronze shimmery shade and Thunder is a dark brown/purple shade. They are so so highly pigmented and you can have the smallest amount on your brush and it will go such a long way.



These paint pots from Maybelline are brilliant for a quick swipe look, this one is called a Colour Tattoo in Eternal Gold. It's such an effortless way of having super cute golden glitter on your lid straight away and it is so long lasting. I do like this by itself but I think it looks best on top of an eyeshadow to give that extra look.



Okay this isn't a nude of neutral but I had to add it in!! This is one of my  L’Oreal Color Riche L’Ombre Pure Eyeshadows in the colour in 601 Cameleon / Soleil Levant I think? Sorry to not be exact! It is a gorgeous shimmery sliver which looks so perfect which dabbed on the lid. 



This is another on the go palette which I love, this is the elf Essentials Flawless Eyeshadow in Golden Goddess. This so reminds me of Wet N Wild palettes which I just can't seem to get my hands on in the UK! They are very pigmented and apply like a dream, feeling super soft. 



I also love this  L’Oreal Color Riche L’Ombre Pure Eyeshadows too which is stunning also and the name I have forgotten (they are so bloody many of these eyeshadows that it is ridiculous to remember the names) They are gel-infused so feel incredibly smooth and have an almost creamy formula, I like using this for my brow bone too as well as in the inside of my eye to brighten.



MUA palettes are a must for any beginners or for any sort of starter pack because they are so cheap and brilliant for their price. There are 12 beautiful shades ranging from pretty nudes to smouldering metalllics and there is also a 'Mini Master Class' guide on the back which is perfect for starters. This is the Undressed Palette, it's only £4.00 and the shades are amazingly pigmented as well as long lasting. 



This has got to be my favourite single shadow of all the time and its MAC's Woodwinked which ViviannaDoesMakeup got me addicted to! Its this super creamy, soft bronze shimmery shade which just alone creates a smoky look. It is seriously incredible.



This is the Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo in Permanent Taupe which is such a great base eyeshadow It's like a cream gel shadow which stay on for a lifetime and is amazingly opaque. 



Another L’Oreal Color Riche L’Ombre Pure Eyeshadow and I know the colour!! It's Quartz Fume!! This has got to be the favourite out of the three. This one looks so stunning because not only is it a real deep/dark shimmery brown but it is also gel infused so as well as smooth, it is highly pigmented. Perfect for an intense dark smoky eye.

What are your favourite eye shadows and eye palettes? Please comment below, would love to hear your thoughts and recommendations as I love trying new products. Hope you enjoyed!

Taylor x
SHARE:

44 comments

  1. Wow the Quartz Fume looks amazing! And I'm with you on the Naked Basics, such a simple yet great for everyday palette :-)

    Meg ♡
    www.meg-riley.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those single L'Oreal shadows look amazing! x
    Emma | Emmys Beauty Cave

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these eyeshadows are gorgeous! I over taupe colours

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices, I'm currently loving the Makeup Revolution Flawless Matte palette. It's so cheap, yet has a ton of gorgeous shades that are actually very nicely pigmented :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of the Color tattoos are amazing! I really like my UD Naked and Naked 2 palettes and I can't wait to try the Naked Basics palettes too.

    Love, Charline | Charline Has a Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am obsessed with my Naked 3 palette, it's the perfect palette to bring you from day to night x

    Blushhx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love using nude shades, and these all look really pretty! x http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice as always, kisses!

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the naked basics palette!!! xx

    junebugmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really want to try out those L'Oreal eyeshadows!

    great post :)

    claresloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've got such an amazing eyeshadow collection! x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always carry Naked Basics in my make up bag! You have such a great variety x
    eleanor's adventures // UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, was worried people might think talking about just nudes/neutrals is super boring haha x

      Delete
  13. This Is such a good Blog post as it caters for all price ranges! I seriously want to try everything!

    http://Hunterroselife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That is something I always aim to do as I am such a poor teenager hahah x

      Delete
  14. The Quartz Fume eyeshadow is stunning wow! The shadows on the W7 are so beautiful for such a cheap price, I'm amazed!

    Yousra | Mystic Tales

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahhh, all these shades look lovely (I'm an art history major haha). I'm one of those people who is happy with one dark and one light shade but this post might have just one me over!
    xx, Pia
    http://www.gymbagsandjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh, I love good nude shadows, though I just never wear them, haha. I love the look of them on anyone because it literally just suits everyone! This is such a lovely post, and I'm in love with the Quartz Fume!

    May x | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a great post! I wish I had that Naked 3 palette!

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have that one from Sleek and I just love it !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I want every single eyeshadow! this post was so lovely :)

    i'd love for you to check out my latest post :)
    Georgia Nicolaou Blog | Georgia x

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've had my naked 3 palette for over a year now and I'm just as in love with it as the first day I got it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great Collection of beautiful Palettes! i love the naked basics Palette <3

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  22. ahhhh so many beautiful colours! I need to get braver with eyeshadows! xx
    www.emilyjanewebb.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  23. Quartz Fumal looks such a beautiful colour! Some great picks. I'm a big Naked 3 fan too!

    M xx

    The CSI Girls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate and will reply straight away. I hope you enjoy my blog and I love to hear more from you!

© What Taylor Buys || A beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig