Wednesday, 27 May 2015

Wishlist: Products I'm Currently Lusting For


I havent wrote a wishlist in forever so I thought it would be fun today so put together 8 beauty items that I am currently lusting over for you to see!


I saw this so much online with bloggers raving about it and especially Zoella who is a massive fan of it! I have tried Benefit mascaras before and I have loved them so I really want to try this one! It is supposed to lift and curl the lashes so so well.


Now I have wanted this product forever but I don't know why I have never bought it because I have never really seen any reviews on it or any bloggers speaking about it which makes me a bit dubious. It is a colour corrector which claims to hydrate, neutralise redness, conceal blemishes, brighten/illuminate as well as give you perfectly flawless skin. Sounds to good to be true.... We will have to see.....


Every since I heard that Kim Kardashian used to Naked Skin collection for her wedding it has made me want this concealer so so badly! I always use my trusty collection concealer but I am thinking about purchasing a more expensive concealer. I love the idea of how it is supposed to give you full coverage, a luminous demi-matte finish but still ultra lightweight at the same time being easy to blend and won't settle into fine lines.


I love Real Techniques brushes so much especially their powder brush, buffing brush and contouring brush as well as their miracle complexion sponge. So when they released these brushes I was in love, I mean how stunning are they!! The only thing which hasn't stopped me from buying them is the staggering price of them, I really cannot justify paying that much right now. But they are so so pretty, argh decisions!


The shades that I am loving are Bronze and Copper. They are highly pigmented formulas which have great lasting powder apparently, as well as super creamy and blendable too.


I just can't get over how stunning this palette looks! 20 velvety shades that are a variety of matte, satin, sparkle and metallic finishes. They are supposed to be highly pigmented, blendable and have serious staying power. Even the palette case is beautiful!


I wish Lime Crime was in the UK so badly!! They look so highly pigmented and opaque with a smooth creamy formula, sounds like the perfect lipstick! The colour is just so so stunning, I would love to be able to pull it off. 


These blushes just look so so beautiful, I have seen them everywhere and they are so gorgeous! It's described to be an airy, lightweight powder which delivers seamless, soft focus colour and a radiant natural finish which exhibits depth and dimension.

And that is everything, please tell me if you have any of these products and if you like them or if you have heard some opinions or reviews on them! Feel free to comment below!

Taylor x 
SHARE:

54 comments

  1. Those brushes are gorgeous!

    Lots of love xxx
    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Stila Correcter and the Urban Decay Concealer, i did a review of the concealer back in April if you want to check it out x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo yes I will take a look thank you :) x

      Delete
  3. I love the look of that Stila product too. I'd really like to play with it :)
    I have some Lime Crime lipsticks and although they are great, I personally think they are overpriced, and lets not even go there with the stigma attached to them :p Make Up Revolution do a gorgeous dark green shade very similar to that Lime Crime one. I bought it last year at Halloween and it was amazing.

    Gill xx EyelinerFlicks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo Stigma?? I am so naive, will have to research into their brand xx

      Delete
  4. I'm so in 2 minds over the RT Bold Metals I'm not sure they're worth the price, pretty as they are! I really recommend Roller Lash, the UD Concealer and the Max Factor eyeshadows though as I've tried all of those. The Hourglass blushes are gorgeous too and worth it if you want to treat yourself. Lovely list of products :) xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats exactly what I am like with the brushes!

      Thank you, may have to purchase them all.... Gradually of course haha xx

      Delete
  5. I am so lusting after the Real Techniques flat contour - trying to decide if the prettiness is worth £22 haha. I swatched some hourglass blush recently and was instantly in love! So subtle and pretty, not sure if they'd work with my skin tone or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the exact one I want! I am quite pale so I am not sure what would happen?? x

      Delete
  6. The RT eye brush (first of the silvers in your pic) is crap. I love love love eye brushes and think you can't have enough, but I just didn't like it at all. Hourglass looks absolutely gorgeous!

    Rachael x | N o v e m b e r S t o r m s | | I n s t a g r a m |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The one I am mainly interested in is the contour brush, shame about the eye one!

      Delete
  7. I have the Vice palette and absolutely adore it. It's so amazing and I use it almost daily but especially for nights out - I can't recommend it enough! xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really really want it but its sold out everywhere!! xx

      Delete
  8. You just can't go wrong with an Urban Decay palette, can you? They are just so beautiful! Great wish list :) xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Max Factor's eye shadow! Great post.

    Anika | www.anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Vice3 is definitely a beautiful palette, I'd have to say it's my #1 go-to for me :)

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
  11. I REALLY need the Roller Lash mascara in my life... yes I still haven't tried it!
    Aleeha xXx
    www.halesaaw.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love real techniques brushes! Just bought Roller Lash but haven't tried it yet x
    eleanor's adventures // UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo well do tell me if you do a review x

      Delete
  13. Amazing! Love the lightening Blush <3

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  14. i follow you on Twitter https://twitter.com/LooksofLoveT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you, will follow you back :)

      Delete
  15. Okay, literally just have added most of them onto my wish list. They all look amazing :) http://www.coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have the hourglass palette on my wish list too :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. the stila one step correct is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your selection!
    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing products!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. The urban decay concealer is amazing!

    claresloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heard so many good things about it :)

      Delete
  21. I have the Roller Lash mascara and It is really good, I would totally recommend it! I also am lusting after the Hour Glass Blush and Real Technique Brushes! All so pretty! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great post! Have a nice weekend.

    www.semsorte.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I've been lusting after those Bold Metal Collection in like forever!! I can't till go on offer somewhere!!
    xoMadiha

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi! You have a beautiful blog ❤ I follow you now on GFC! I'll be waiting on you new posts :)

    With love, Nastia Deutsch ❤
    http://nastyadeutsch.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love you dog!

    http://bibidi-babidi-bulacenicienta.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  26. I absolutely love Roller Lash! I've been wearing it a lot recently :). I also used to want a Lime Crime lipstick until I saw all the drama from them a few months ago and now I've been put off.

    Emily // Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is the drama?? Think I have been living under a cave!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate and will reply straight away. I hope you enjoy my blog and I love to hear more from you!

© What Taylor Buys || A beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig