Thursday, 21 May 2015

Haul: LUSH and The Body Shop Goodies!




Hello everyone! Today I have for a LUSH and Body Shop haul, I am so excited to show them all to you as they are mainly presents from my birthday so let's start!

 I will start with bath bombs which I am so so obsessed with, I have become such a bath taker at the moment (that sounded so so odd haha!) My mum bought me Twilight and Big Blue, I have always always wanted to try Big Blue so was super excited. Twilight has my favourite scent ever which is lavender oil I just adore it, especially for when I have a headache or I have had a stressed day... This is perfect. Big Blue has lavender too as well as lemon which I love love love! It also has salt in it to remove dead skin. When placed into the bath, it explodes into such a beautiful and vivid blue colour which I fell head over heels with. It left my skin feeling smooth and the fragrance stayed with me for the rest of day (which I receive many compliments on before one of my exams!)

I'm also loving bubble bars so this Karma Bubble Bar is perfect for me.  The scent is sweet and citrusy which I adore. I love bubble bars as they are so good for their price because you can break it up and halve it to use for several baths rather than all in one. Obviously it produces bubbles but it also makes the bath orange too but just so slightly, the water feels so silky leaving your skin so smooth. The other bubble bar is called Dorothy which just so cute and sweet, perfect for the spring and summer. Because it looked so nice I felt so bad about breaking it! Unfortunately the smell wasn't too obvious, but its a very subtle fresh floral scent perfect for someone who doesn't like things to be too smelly (I am the complete opposite!) Once again they were bubbles, of course, and it made the bath a lovely sky blue/green colour leaving me feeling so refreshed. I was expecting more because of how bright it looked so sort of disappointed but its LUSH they can do no wrong for me.


Another LUSH product is Sweetie Pie that I was given which smells exactly like a blackcurrant soother and cherries you could not imagine (although my mum argues that it smells like Hubba Bubba?) It's a mixture of a soap and shower gel, I personally love it for when I am in the bath which I find more convenient than in the shower as you end up dropping the chunks and trying to chase it around which is hilarious if someone was to watch. I also recieved this amazing shower smoothie Dreamwash which is definitely above Turkish Delight now! It has this beautiful rose scent which I am obsessed with, its just so soft to the skin too.


Never really tried foot products from LUSH apart from their bath bomb foot thing (great explanation but its called Stepping Stone) but my mum got me some foot products that I didn't know I needed. I feel like, oh dear ramble mode, that we always forget about caring and looking after our feet so every so often I need to. But I got a foot mask, a foot lotion and a foot powder that I am currently chilling with on my feet right now! The foot mask which is called Volcano which bizarrely you rub onto your feet and then wrap your feet in cling film! It smells so fresh I can't really pinpoint what the scent is, I looked up on the website what the ingredients are and its weirdly tomato, lemon, papaya and pumice so that combination I can't really explain! The foot lotion is called Fair Trade Foot Lotion, it smells so minty and is pink so how could you not love it! I just rub it into my feet and put some socks on for the rest of the night, it leaves them feeling softer than a baby's bottom (not that I would know) The foot powder is called T for Toes which is a powder, of course, that you apply on your feet before you put on your socks during the day. I haven't tried it yet (I'm sorry!!) but it smells exactly like Olbas Oil which for me I personally love but I know that it can be a particular smell.


 I also received some bath bombs from Body Shop too, this is a super cute set of three Smoky Poppy Bath Bombs which smell incredible and make your skin feel so so soft! My only criticism is that the poppy seeds to go everywhere and everywhere I mean EVERYWHERE (you know what I mean) in my hair just everywhere!! They got all stuck onto the bath too which did make the experience a bit more stressful rather than relaxing. 

I also received this new Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser which I have only been using recently but am absolutely loving. It feels so refreshing on the skin and smells so fruity. It really brightens, energises and hydrates the skin so so well. I put it on in the morning and it really helps achieve a healthy dewy look, its so light too and really wakes you up. Really been saving my dull and tired skin due to exams!

That is all, I hope you enjoyed this post! Slightly rusty on the old writing a post but I can't wait to get back into blogging more because I really missed it during my exams! Please comment below what product above is looking good for you or recommend some products yourself!

Taylor x
SHARE:

26 comments

  1. I'm a little bit of a Lush newbie, so this post was really helpful !


    A Forte For Fashion

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that's so great to hear! I am LUSH's number one fan hahah x

      Delete
  2. Wow, you got a lot of amazing products! I've heard such great things about the vitamin c moisturizer, it's definitely on my list!

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lush have so many good products ! I'm taking notes for these ones :)
    Thanks for sharing !

    xCx
    http://christinapirate.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought my first lush bath bomb the other day, so I'm really excited about buying more. I couldn't get over how colourful they were, it was amazing. This is a great post for me to learn about the other fantastic products. I'm really excited trying out the Vitamin C moisturiser, I saw it in the Body Shop a few days ago and I really wanted it! Hope all of your exams went well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you, they were so so stressful just happy to be over :) haha

      Delete
  5. I havent try any of the lush products but they look so cute and smell amazin (have been in a lush store even do..i havent buy or try any thing)and love the body shop products,theyre very good x
    http://thelittlefashionistafx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oo you bought so much and really great photo's of them all as well! I love lush I need to go check them out as I haven't been since easter (guilty face).

    Meme xx

    New post:
    'Magic Is Everywhere'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much! And don't worry I hadn't bought anything since christmas!! The shame hahaha xx

      Delete
  7. Great haul
    Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see a lot of people talk about LUSH products ! I have never tested them #ShameOnMe lol
    I think that they have a store in the center of Brussels. Nice blog btw. :)

    Follow me on GFC and on Instagram ( @hekyma ), Taylor ! I always follow back.


    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaah you must!! Hahaha, would love to hear your thoughts! And yes of course :)

      Delete
  9. I love the smell of the Twilight bath bomb although I haven't used it yet! I'm head over heels for Lush at the moment. Subscribed xx I've done over on my blog recently!

    Pop on over | Rachael Styles Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo will have to check out your thoughts xx

      Delete
  10. Nice haul! I love a bit of lush. My favs are Ro's Argan Body Conditioner and Ocean Salt x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, so many treats :) Awesome haul!

    liz-breygel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. We're finally getting a Lush in our area and I'm so pumped!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Big Blue! Really must try Twilight soon. And that Vitamin C moisturiser is just!!! I just wrote about it and how it's my new favourite face cream - so refreshing and softening!

    Jayde

    http://jaydelondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo definitely going to take a look at your review :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate and will reply straight away. I hope you enjoy my blog and I love to hear more from you!

© What Taylor Buys || A beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig