Friday, 24 April 2015

Guest Blogger: In A Rush Drugstore Look || saraheliza



As a teenager I always seem to be rushing from one place to the next and never have time to spend more than fifteen minutes on make up especially in the morning when who can be bothered to take time and care in making sure your make up is perfect and just want something that takes minimal effort. I thought I would share with you my "In A Rush" make up look which also is my everyday make up that I find great for college.

After applying my moisturiser I sometimes apply primer but I usually have no time for that so go straight onto foundation which is the Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation. This is such an easy foundation to apply and is the best I've found for dry skin. I dot it round my face and buff it into my skin with in seconds. Concealer is a usual favourite and that's the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer; great for under the eyes and any blemishes. 

I then usually move on to eyebrows where I've been loving the Maybelline Brow Satin pencil and eye shadow. This is, again, so easy to apply and it isn't cakey on the eye brows and makes them look a little bit better. I normally skip eye shadow and mascara just because I'm an eye rubber and it's usually down my face a few hours into the day but a great quick eye shadow in the Natural Collection Eye Shadow in Asteroid. If you've got a good blending brush, all you'll need to apply is this eye shadow. My favourite mascara is the Soap & Glory Thick & Fast. With in the first coat my eyes are more awake and my eyelashes look so much thicker and longer- It's a great time saver mascara! It is more on the expensive side of the drugstore but I think it's worth it!

Back to the face, I usually will now just apply my L'oreal Glam Bronze Bronzer to the usual places. I don't always have time to apply blush so it's usually a step I skip and I feel my the bronzer is enough for a college day. Then to set my make up (another one of the more expensive drugstore products) I use the Soap & Glory One Heck Of A Bot Powder.  A Quick sweep of this around my face and I'm happy. This powder usually sets my make up for the whole day with a little shine peaking through later on in that day which I touch up with the same powder if I need to. 

Lastly, lips. I will most likely just apply lip balm and be done with y make up but if I'm wanting a bit of colour, I've been loving the Rimmel Moisture Rich Lipstick in 180 Vintage Pink. I will say it's not very long lasting but it's great for a morning perk and I'll just take in the retouch through out the day if needs be. 

And within 10 to 15 minutes my make up is done with good coverage and ready for the day! I hope you enjoyed this guest post! What's a quick and easy product you use when you're in a rush?
Hope you're doing great,
Sarah x
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Some great products!
    The lipstick looks beautiful and the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer is one of my all time favourites!
    Great post
    Leanne xx
    nailsandteapots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That concealer for me is a life saver too x

      Delete
    2. Thanks Leanne! I'm normally a fan of dark nudes but it's such a wearable purple and I love it!
      Sarah x
      www.saraheliza.co.uk

      Delete
  2. I have the one heck of a blot and it has been a life saver for my oily skin xx

    http://www.perks0fbeingnazia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heard so much good stuff about it x

      Delete
    2. It's been great for me as well! Shame it's on the pricier side of the drugstore!
      Sarah x
      www.saraheliza.co.uk

      Delete
  3. I love the look of the L'Oreal bronzer! Im the same some days i will just apply bronzer rather than blush x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same really warms your face doesn't it x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate and will reply straight away. I hope you enjoy my blog and I love to hear more from you!

© What Taylor Buys || A beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig