Tuesday, 17 March 2015

The Fresh Face For Spring Look

Hello everyone! I am here today to talk to you all through my go to look for Spring which I just absolutely love at the moment. Its a real chill, relaxed and quick look which is easy to apply. So here we go!

First things first, I use my fingers and apply the Maybelline Fresh BB Cream in Light in circular motions. The consistency is sort of like a moisturiser as it just glides onto your face so easily and you only need a small amount to cover your whole face.  The coverage is sheer to light which I have been really liking at the moment as I have been worrying that I look too cakey so this is more natural which I love. It gives a lovely dewy finish and I am all about that glow so this is great, it is super hydrating too which is good for my normal to dry skin. 

Under my eyes I apply the YSL Touche Elat, it contains micro shimmer particles that reflect light waking you up immediately. The texture is so light and easy to blend as well as not creasing at all under the eye. 

Next is just a small flush of colour so I look healthy therefore it's the Rimmel Lasting Finish Soft Colour Blush in Santa Rose. It's such a natural and pretty shade for the apples of your cheeks, It's even supposed to be a good dupe for the NARS Orgasm blush.

Of course for a natural bronzed look I opt with the Soap & Glory Solar Powder, it's such a natural choice and is really subtle for this look yet gives warmth and colour to your face. 

Then I set it all with my Bourjois Healthy Balance powder in Vanilla, it is perfect for those no makeup days and just as a light dust over my BB cream. It has an amazingly soft texture and provides medium coverage with a velvety matte finish.

Of course I still go over the top with my highlight even though it is a natural look, but who wouldn't want to look naturally dewy with a radiant glow? The two go to products are the MUA Shimmer Highlight powder and the Lord & Berry Luminizer Stick which are most incredible at brightening and lifting the face.

I use a clear eyelash mascara for my eyebrows to organise them and keep them in place. No special one just a reasonably priced one and this one is from Natural Collection. For a fresh face and to look natural I don't fill in my eyebrows as they are so thick anyway that with them filled in they would look very dramatic.

No eyeshadow on my lids of course because that would go against the natural look so I just apply the from my Naked Basics palette the shade Venus in my inner tear duct and brow bone.

Natural mascara is always the Topshop Long Lash mascara which is incredible at lengthening your lashes so well. It doesn't make you eyelashes look really dramatic and it doesn't give you clumps at all so it is perfect for this look.

For my lips it is of course still natural so I opt for Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector which I just love so much. They are designed to make your lips look super plump and beautiful. It gives a sheer coverage and gives a beautiful shine with just a hint of colour. 

There we go! That's my fresh faced look for this Spring, I do love a good natural look every so often. What products do you recommend for this look? Comment below!

Taylor x

SHARE:

26 comments

  1. Sounds like a great look for spring! I wish I was brave enough to ditch the foundation and just wear a BB cream! Also I love the colour of that blush, peachy tones are my favourite!
    x

    www.sabrinaharriet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I was scared at first but once you do it you get used to it? Great explanation haah x

      Delete
  2. I love the Lord and berry highlighter! It's so pretty! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love the effect it is!! Hello Ellie! Haven't spoken to you in a while xxx

      Delete
    2. It's definitely going on the wish list! Hi Taylor! Haha I know it's been too long xxx

      Delete
    3. Will definitely send an email soon xx

      Delete
  3. The S&G Solar Powder is amazing, for a fresh looking face i always love to use light pink blushers x
    Emmys Blog | MAC Cinderella Controversial Review

    ReplyDelete
  4. The MUA Shimmer Highlight powder looks gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mines in such bad condition and looks good x

      Delete
  5. I like your product selection, I bet everything looks very nice on the face.

    hushhush990.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that BB cream and the NAKED basics palette is a must for any 'natural' look! :) x

    http://rawrbows.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds great! I love BB creams!
    Love

    Pili

    Records of my Troubles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, such a lighter and quicker alternative x

      Delete
  8. Sounds like a great look! I've never tried a highlighter before, I think I'll splash out on one today - I'll look out for the MUA product you mentioned! The Clarins Lip Perfecter looks lovely, I'm having trouble finding a good lip product but that one looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely adore that shade of blush, going to have to get my hands on it!

    Em | http://beautyandbullshitt.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect make up!! ;)
    Kisses from Spain.
    Xoxo, P.

    My Showroom




    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved reading this and finding out the products you used. The bronzer looks gorgeous x
    han //emandhan xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love my naked basics palette so much, holy grail! I have to get my hands on that blush it's gorgeous
    Sarah x http://sarahrhiannonx.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate and will reply straight away. I hope you enjoy my blog and I love to hear more from you!

© What Taylor Buys || A beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig