Saturday, 28 March 2015

Mini Haul: Lip Products, Nail Varnish and Skincare || First Impressions


Today I thought I'd so a quick little post showing you some bits that I got on a super fast shopping trip to Superdrug the other day, I am also going to give my first impressions on the products too!


Bizarrely I picked this up as my psychology teacher was wearing it and I just had to ask where it was from as it looked so so pretty! Its the Barry M Speedy Quick Dry Nail Paint in Full Throttle which is described to be a bright mango sorbet colour. I think its going to be perfect for summer. For me it took about 2 coats to be opaque which I am very happy with and it does live up to the claim of drying quickly, however I did find that it did chip a lot which was super annoying. Maybe using a top coat will help next time?


This has been something on my wishlist foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr from Body Shop, its the Vitamin E Overnight Serum-In-Oil. You apply it with your night cream that you put on for bed and you wake up with your skin feeling so soft, moisturised and hydrated all in one! I would really recommend it for people who (like me) have really dry skin as its so nourishing as well as has a brightening effect too for when your skin is looking dull. 10/10 for me as I've seen such noticeable changes!


I have become so obsessed with lip liners that I just had to go buy myself another Rimmel one and this is in the shade Spice. Although it looks dark in the picture, it is a real my lips but better with a touch of pink in it. The formula of the lip liner is perfect it applies so soft and creamy yet is firm so it does not break. Recently I've just been wearing the lip liner all over my lips with nothing else as I have loved it that much!



I already own a couple of the Bourjois Rouge Edition Lacquers and when I saw how beautiful these looked I couldn't resist! These are the Bourjois Rouge Edition Aqua Laque Lacquers which are pretty much liquid liquids that they such an intense colour yet really shiny at the same time. Although they seem quite wet and hydrating, they aren't sticky at all. The shades I bought are A Fiery Orangey- Red and A Natural Rose which are so so so stunning.

There we go! Not a lot but weirdly I haven't really had that sort of shopping obsession that I'd usually have (probably because I have now been concentrating on revision more for my a levels which means of course guest bloggers will be posting soon!)

Taylor x
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. That body shop oil looks really interesting! and I love that Barry M colour! Great post :) xx

    lavendersunshines.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so scared to use it at first because i've never tried an oil/serum but was really impressed! Thanks xx

      Delete
  2. Absolutely love the lip lacquers, a natural rose looks likes gorgeous colour!
    x

    www.sabrinaharriet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love look of the new Bourjois Rouge Edition Aqua! The shades you picked look soo nice!

    Rachel | beautyandthebird.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prefer them to the others as the range of colours are so much brighter and more appropriate for Spring x

      Delete
  4. The Bourjois shades are stunning! x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to get my hands on those Bourjois lip lacquers! They look amazing x

    Blushhx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those Bourjois lip lacquers are so intriguing, would love to see a review of them!
    The Body Shop Vitamin E range has been on my wishlist forever too, I need to place an order soon! :)
    Maeve // Thrift O'Clock

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm hoping those Bourjois lacquers come to out country to. Love their Velvet Matte and this would be also pretty interesting:).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've wabtes to try a serum-in-oil for a while now, this one looks lovely! I'm also hoping to pick up one of the Aqua Laques soon!

    Michaela-Leigh xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo can't wait to hear your view on them xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate and will reply straight away. I hope you enjoy my blog and I love to hear more from you!

© What Taylor Buys || A beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig