Wednesday, 11 March 2015

Favourites: Skincare Products


I thought it was time to do another skincare post as I haven't done one in such a long long time! I think most of my favourites are the same but I think sometimes that's good because it lets other people know that they do actually get used and are genuinely liked. So here we go!

This product has dramatically changed my skincare routine and its the La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water, I would of never of thought that water in a tin bottle would affect my skin so much.  It is described "to soothe and soften sensitive skin, comfort and refresh the skin after cleansing and hydrate and refresh skin in warmer weathers" even though it does wonders for my skin in the winter. It is ever so gentle mist on the skin and provides antioxidant protection and I feel like it does provide moisture too so sometimes I won't even pick up my moisturiser. It is very expensive however but I truly believe it is worth it.



Every night without a fail I apply my Simple Night Cream and my face always feels ever so soft, hydrated and moisturised. It has such a thick consistency which I love because I am one of those people who sometimes will just pile on the moisturiser! But its so bizarre because it is so thick but feels so light on the skin.  It also contains a lot of vitamins which is really good as it ensures me that my skin is receiving the nourishment it needs.



An old time favourite has come back into play hahahah! Its just such a quick, easy and convenient way of removing my makeup which is so gentle as well as cleanses and soothes your skin at the same time. It doesn't irritate the face at all yet it can get anything and everything off! (Even the bloody Benefit eyeliner which is a whole other story!) Literally one swipe and its all gone!



A new product which I just have been loving so much and its the Lush Grease Lightning Spot Treatment as I have just been randomly breaking out with like one massive red spot whereas usually I'd have a couple all together but they are calm, therefore this has been helping me so much. Its a gel like formula which I just dab onto the spots and it really did make a difference, the tea tree had a really calming effect on my spots making them less red and after a couple of weeks the obvious spots weren't so obvious.



This has definitely become my raving product, if anyone asks my to recommend some skincare products this would a top of the top product! It crackles and fizzes when its applied which I find so funny. It leaves your skin feeling so smooth and soft like when you shave your legs after a long time. (TMI or?)



This cleanser has just been something that I repurchase over and over again, I haven't dared to try another product because this has been working ever so well for me. Its such an amazing oil.  It dissolves all of your makeup so effectively but leaves your face feeling so soft and irritation-free as well as not stripping it from its natural oils. I literally just massage it all over my face and rinse it off with warm water and my muslin cloth, when you are massaging it you can literally feel the makeup dissolving in your fingers. It leaves you feeling fresh with no sticky residue. The smell of the oil is gorgeous too, its a subtle floral scent which isn't too overpowering. I really like the packaging too, it comes in a thick clear bottle which makes it easy to see how much product you have used. It comes with a pump, which is really convenient as its mess free and just easily pumps out.  



I am super lazy with moisturising my body and since buying this Vaseline Spray & Go a year ago or so it has really encouraged me to moisturise my skin more. It is just such a quick and easy thing to do when after a shower you really can't be bothered to do anything.  The product just smells amazing too so not only do you smell incredible but you feel super smooth too.



A new toner which I have introduced into my skincare is the Simple Soothing Toner. This toner doesn't irritate my face at all because it doesn't have any of those harsh chemicals but contains Pro-Vitamin B5, Chamomile, Witch Hazel and Allantoin which makes my face feel so clean and refreshed. It is such a gentle product which I find does really brighten and liven my skin up so it doesn't look dull at all. Applying this every morning and night has made me feel so so clean.

And that's all my skincare favourites! What skincare products have you been loving or highly recommend? Comment below!

Taylor x
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. I use the Garnier toner, which smells like flowers! I have always wanted to try the Lush spot treatment! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo must give it a good sniff hahaha (sounds weird!) and yes please do, would love your opinion as they are all so mixed x

      Delete
  2. I love the Garnier micellar water, it's so great and affordable! x

    blushhx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish there was a Lush nearby as that Grease Lightning spot treatment looks ace - I always get a bit of a breakout, once a month of course!

    I only knew KIKO for their make-up, I didn't realise they did other products too.

    Sharon xx
    Beauty, Miscellany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thats a shame you don't have one near! Kiko are just an all round amazing brand xx

      Delete
    2. I'll have to make sure I pick it up when I'm next in Manchester! I could do with a KIKO store nearby too - would love to try their other products, I do love their make-up.

      Delete
    3. Would really recommend the creamy lipsticks and face powders x

      Delete
  4. I've been loving the water and toner! Really need to try the spray and go tho, so handy and quick to do! xx
    www.emilyjanewebb.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Vaseline Spray & Go too, it smells amazing doesn't it! Especially right before going to bed :)

    Rachel | beautyandthebird.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know and with freshly shaven legs too oh my!!

      Delete
  6. Love ur choices!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love The Body Shop cleanser, so good! I've been really obsessing over the Emma Hardie cleanser and Ole Henriksen Pure truth oil recently :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo are they pricey? If not I will take a look :)

      Delete
  8. A lot of people like lush cleansing water I have noted, is it any good? And what does it do?

    Meme xx

    New post out now:
    'How to advertise your blog with:Vistaprint'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I haven't tried the lush cleansing water just this spot treatment mentioned in the post and their tea tree toner water x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate and will reply straight away. I hope you enjoy my blog and I love to hear more from you!

© What Taylor Buys || A beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig