Wednesday, 4 February 2015

Top Picks: Pink Lip Products for Valentines


All of us on Valentines Day love a good pink lip therefore I thought I would show you all my top picks!


For those who love a more natural lip I recommend a Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector which I just love so much. They are designed to make your lips look super plump and beautiful. I love the applicator is like a foamy soft dome thing? Great explanation! If you want a natural look then this is the product for you as it gives a sheer coverage and gives a beautiful shine with just a hint of colour. 


This Revlon ColorBurst Lacquer Balms I just love! This shade is called Demure which is a super pretty light nude pink shade which gives a cute gloss and has an amazing buttery texture which is really comfortable on the lips.


Another natural lipstick is the Loreal Lipstick called Made For Me Naturals Lipstick in 303 Rose Tendre. It is a beautiful sheer lipstick which looks so natural and I adore the frost finish.


If you are more of a lipstick girl then this Tanya Burr lipgloss in Afternoon Tea is perfect for you! It sounds so so cute and smells delicious! It is a gorgeous pink nude and what I love the most is that it is not sticky at all like most lip glosses you wear.


Brought this recently but I am obsessed with this along with the lip liners! This is the Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in Shade 03 which is a gregous pink matte nude which is very moisturising to the lips.


Lip liners are my thing at the moment and these two Rimmel ones are the best! Addiction is a lovely pigmented brown nude shade and eastend snob is a pretty deep nude pink that gives your lips that matte pigmented and much fuller look. They both feel so creamy when appiled and are very long lasting.


This Rimmel Lip Lacquer is a highly pigmented liquid lipstick which gives a shiny and glossy finish which I love and the texture is thick, sort of creamy, but not sticky at all which is great.


This is the Sephora Rouge Shine Lipstick in No19 V.I.P which is described as a hot pink with a iridescent shimmer. How pretty is it?! I am just so in love with it, it feels so lightweight on your lips and gives an amazing shine.


This is the Revlon Colorstay Moisture Lip Stain in LA Exclusive. It has a very interesting gel like texture which are are super moisturising on your lips. I adore the packaging so so much. It looks so chic and elegant, I love taking it out of my bag to reapply as it looks so cool! 


I've mentioned before how much I love Topshop lipsticks as the quality of them are incredible so if you are wanting a long lasting lipstick then this brand is your choice! The shade is in Tease and as I've said in previous posts I feel like Barbie wearing it! I just adore the colour, its a cool toned pink/lilac that just feels so smooth when applied. It's so pigmented and gives a lovely matte finish. 


My one and only MAC lipstick at the moment and its the Saint Germain shade. Its a cool toned pink, very very Barbie! So if you want a bold and fun shade then this is the one! Its very smooth and with a opaque amplified finish.


Last but not least! The Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick in Ole Flamingo is a raspberry toned hot pink. t's so bold, vibrant, pigmented and dries matte. They remind me of a posher version of an MUA Lip Lacquer but the quality is so much better! They give an amazing colour but are so lightweight and really comfortable to wear that are so long lasting.

What lip products would you reach for on Valentines or going out for a date? Comment below!
Lots of love!

Taylor x
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. The Topshop lipstick looks lovely, i will have to google a swatch of it x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does! I should get into doing some pictures of swatch x

      Delete
  2. Lipstick is a big weakness for me, and these that you are showing is so lovely! I have only Rimmel Apocalips but now I want them all (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

    Z ♥
    http://beautybyz.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Kate Moss and Mac ones! Lovely colors!
    Love

    Pili

    Records of my Troubles

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many lipsticks I now need to buy! I love MAC girl about town!

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore the revlon colorstay moisture stain! I must try those :) And the MAC Saint Germain is such a beautiful colour :)
    Great post xx

    Sam | Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous picks - I'm really dying to try the rimmel lip liners! I'm also loving Mac's Fanfare at the moment, it's a really pretty pink shade xx

    One Little Vice - UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The lip liners are fab, ooo must take a look xx

      Delete
  7. I've been lusting over Saint Germain for what seems like forever now <3 It looks like the perfect shade of pink~
    xxx

    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
  8. That MAC lipstick is such a cute shade! I love, love, love the Revlon balm stains so much and I really want to try those Rimmel lip lacquers, especially the new matte ones.

    xo, Michelle
    Neon Rattail

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate and will reply straight away. I hope you enjoy my blog and I love to hear more from you!

© What Taylor Buys || A beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig