Saturday, 28 February 2015

Favourites: February 2015

It's time for another favourites post! Woooooooo!! It goes so quick doesn't it anyway? Let's get to it!


Barry M Gelly Shine Nail Varnish in Sugar Apple has been my go to sort of pick me up nail polish this month. Its a bright pastel turquoise/mint shade which is going to be perfect for Spring! Although the constiency is pretty runny and you do get a lot of the formula on the brush, you only need a couple of coats for it to go fully opaque (not one I know but its a pastel!) It leaves a beautiful shine which means you don't need a top coat as you have such a glossy, smooth finish. 


I thought that I should start mentioning a brush that I have been using quite a lot this month and its the Real Techniques powder brush. I don't know why but this month I have become a real powder product fanatic. This brush is so great for evenly distributing the powder on your face so you don't look cakey.


Since my brand focus post which you can check out here, I have been really gravitating towards the Bourjois CC Cream again. It's amazing for school as the three colour pigments make me look so refreshed and radiant instead of gross and tired.


Another new Bourjois product I've been loving is the 123 Perfect foundation, now I can't quite pin point what I love about it but it just creates such a natural yet flawless look all at once. It lasts all day and it is just so easy to apply and blend.


My hair has been feeling so dry and flat on my hair therefore the Bastitie Dry Shampoo is up there as a favourite this month. Spraying it in your hair creates instant volume which has been brilliant recently as I have been so lazy with my hair.


The Urban Decay Supervision mascara has been the life saver of all live savers hahahah!! It's a white formula that you apply beforehand which makes your eyelashes longer, fuller and have a lot more volume.


Of course I have to mention my new Pandora Birthstone ring I brought in May, its so so pretty! I brought it with my own Christmas money and it goes with the earrings I brought for Christmas as well as the bracelet my boyfriend got me. I have really started wearing more staple jewellery now which I love.


Forever and always using the Soap & Glory Solar Powder, it is such a natural bronzer which gives so much warmth to the face and doesn't look too over the top.


I think it always funny to see how a product you loved ages ago is something you rediscover again in another month. Mentioned in my July favourites, I am now loving the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water again! It is so gentle yet can remove any sort of makeup you want it too, always impressed with this product. 


Also been getting into moisturising my body more so the Body Butters have come back out from The Body Shop. They just smell absolutely amazing and feel incredibly soft also.


Been loving my Luscious Cream - Creamy Lipstick in 507 Peach Rose also since the Lipstick tag I posted! Its a gorgeous peach nude colour which is so creamy when applied and I feel really moisturises your lips too, it lasts all day.


I have just adored the Maybelline Eraser Eye concealer too as it has done my face the world of good (is that the right saying? Let's just go with it....)   do the old triangles under the my eyes and it does a fabulous job of brightening under my eyes as well as providing full coverage that lasts all day.

There we go! What have you been loving this month? Do comment below! (Wrote that originally in capitals hahaha, that would of been funny me shouting at you all!!)

Taylor x

SHARE:

22 comments

  1. Some great favorites! I've been loving body butters this month I always buy The Body Shop ones as they smell lovely, Jess xx

    www.beautyblogjessb.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some good favorites! I should try out the Subversion primer!

    xoxo,
    Katie | katiavagyok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wanna purchase both the real techniques brush and Solar Powder but I have so many brushes that do the same job as that one! Lovely post!

    beautyandbullshitt.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah but its so good though hahaha, can't I persuade you!! What alternatives do you have to it?
      Thank you :)

      Delete
  4. Ah, I'm obsessed with the CC cream, it's so amazing and looks so natural :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely favourites! I want to get hold of the concealer and the powder brush x
    han // emandhan xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Bourjois CC Cream is amazing! Lovely picks x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and thanks again for commenting :) x

      Delete
  7. Love love the S&G Solar Powder, it's taken over my NARS Laguna!

    alice x | beautybyalicee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo I have always wanted the NARS Laguna!

      Delete
  8. AHHH the RT powder brush just looks insanely fluffy! I kind of want to buy it just to rub my face in it :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have tried the CC cream and can say it's amazing! xx

    LauraThinksAbout

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just returned from Rome and it leaked all in my suitcase though!! Not impressed xx

      Delete
  10. Hello! I tagged you to do the Drugstore Makeup tag as I thought you would enjoy doing it! You can find it on my blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh, the Sugar Apple nail colour looks gorgeous! Batiste is a constant re-purchase product for me, although I'm eager to try some different brands! :) xxx
    www.justemma.co.uk - a fashion, beauty & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate and will reply straight away. I hope you enjoy my blog and I love to hear more from you!

© What Taylor Buys || A beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig