Sunday, 11 January 2015

Mini Haul: My Little Trip To My Local Superdrug || First Impressions



Hello again, another week with another post I am doing pretty well at the moment! Today I thought I would show you all what I brought at my local Superdrug which is very very small where I live which in some ways is good for me because I do need to have a limit on how much I spend!


So I got this from Holland & Barret (yes I kinda cheated with the title but it wouldn't sound as good so sssssh!) I have heard many many people talk about snail gel being a saint for your skin so I thought I better go take a look at the range. Now as I am a teenager I don't really have that much money and most of it (creams, serums) were about £30 which is so pricey for me so I just grabbed this £1.99 mask instead haha! It's main purpose is for anti-ageing but its supposed to be great for hydrating and moisturising.



Viviannadoesmakeup always raves about this product and I am her number 1 fan so when I heard her talk about it for the 3558357375 time I knew I had to go out and try it for myself! I got the powder in Vanilla as I wanted to use this powder for more of my no makeup makeup or just no makeup days.



I am all for the Kylie Jenner lip at the moment (not how OTT it has been recently but what she can do with a lip liner amazes me) therefore I went an grabbed some Rimmel lip liners as I had heard great things about them. This first one is in Addiction, its a lovely pigmented brown nude shade which feels so creamy when appiled (I've always imagined lip liners to be stiff? Who knows why!) 



Now this is the one I wanted to get my hands on so badly as it is supposed to be an amazing dupe for the Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk lip liner! Its a pretty deep nude pink that gives your lips that matte pigmented and much fuller look. 



This has always been on my drugstore wishlist yet I have always forgot to buy it! This is the Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in Shade 03 which is a gregous pink matte nude (I am really trying to get this full nude lip!!) Suprisngly for matte lipsticks they are so soft when applied and are even moisturising to the lips.



I had lost my Tangle Teezer so replace my old orange one (ew) I grabbed a really cute pastel lilac and pink one! I just love these for my bag if its been windy or rainy to have, its such a travel essential really. I also just love it for convience or when I am too lazy to brush it with a hairbrush. It just untangles your hair so easily.



If you read my best dressed celebrites of 2014 then you'll know how in love I am with Blake Lively and when I saw the advert of this lipstick I knew I had to grab it asap! Unlike most people I adore the scent, people say it smells of old people but I want to be a carer when I am older so its good that I like it!! Jokes aside, it smells more perfumey than like an old person maybe like a sweet? Anway! Its so buttery and creamy that when you apply it to your lips it literally glides, its amaazing. This is more of a blue toned red which I prefer usually and plus I want to be Serena Van Der Woodsen so..... 


Apologies for an utter terrible, blurry picture! It did look better on my camera I promise! I have seen so many YouTubers use this and do the whole triangles under their eyes that it just tempted me to try this out! I purchased it in the shade Light as I thought that would be the most brightening to my undereye. The applicator is a bit unhygenic but I do love it too in the fact that it soft enough for your undereye. It feels so light and has this creamy texture to it which is so easy to blend.

I wasn't too sure where to put this so here are some swatches of the lip products....


I hope you enjoyed this little mini haul! Comment below if you have any of these products or just generally what you would like to get your hands on from the drugstore!

Taylor x
SHARE:

42 comments

  1. I love the Kate Moss lipstick in 03 is amazing, I use it every day :) also this Tangle Teezer looks so cute, I've never seen it in these colours! Great post x

    alexandraabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tangle Teezers are amazing, I love mine! The lipstick is such a gorgeous shade x

    Antonia | Fifi and the Diamonds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They save me life so much!! I know :) :) x

      Delete
  3. Everyone's talking about the Rimmel lip liners recently so I think I'll have to pick one up soon! Also that tangle teezer is so cute! I have an orange one but I love the one you've got :-)
    Sarah x
    http://www.saraheliza.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really really good! Thank you, I had the orange one too but I feel like this one is bigger :)

      Delete
  4. Hearing so much about the Maybelline concealer. Great post and finds!

    Rachael x | N o v e m b e r S t o r m s |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen so many people use it on YouTube and thats what persuaded me! Thanks x

      Delete
  5. Looks so great!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I literally just bought that powder for the same reason!! x

    blushhx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. This has made me book a trip to super drug! I love the shade of Eastend snob! I haven't worn lip liner before but I'm willing to give it ago! The kate moss lips, eraser eye and the bourjois powder are all definitely going to be checked out, great post! xx
    emilyjanewebb.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Snail gel?!?! OMG is this real! Haha I have never heard of it! It sounds so cool.... I hope it works well for you! I just recently did a post on the Bourjois powder myself! I found that it didn't have enough coverage to work alone unfortunately. Maybe it will for you?
    That Tangle Teezer is the one I originally wanted but couldn't find it anywhere :( I still love mine though :)
    Fantastic post, as per usual :)
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I was thinking the same but everyone has said its amazing, fingers crossed! Ah thats such a shame, I never really wear powder alone but I will test it out. Thank you Katie :)

      Delete
  9. I am OBSESSED with my tangle teezer! my hair is so long and damaged from bleach it is an absolute god send! I even bring it to the hairdressers with me!
    Definitely going to pick up the Charlotte Tilbury dupe next time I'm in super drug!
    Claudia xxx

    www.iamclaudiawright.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hair used to be bleach too so I totally agree with you and plus I am so lazy! And yes please do, would love your opinion on it :)

      Delete
  10. The lip liners sound really good, especially that Charlotte Tilbury dupe! I'm going to buy it! xx

    Grace | Glitter and Carousels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it was Amelia Liana (a YouTuber) who mentioned this :) x

      Delete
  11. I've been hearing so much about tangle teezers! I think i need one!

    Linh | SimplyLinh

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely haul.... blake lipstick looks gorgeous!!


    Sangy
    http://www.thelipstickaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm desperate to get my hands on the healthy balance powder and maybelline concealer after hearing Vivianna Does Make Up raving about them, let me know how you find them!

    whatlaradidnext.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only been using both of them products for a couple of days and have been loving them!! x

      Delete
  14. Wow, the red lipstick is soo amazing! I love the color!!

    xoxo Colli // my blog - tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
  15. Interesting and useful post!
    http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2015/01/blog-post_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. the hairbrush looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love me a little beauty haul!
    Afeeyah xo

    New post ~ http://smilerrr.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/debut-face-mask-mondays-hosted-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Although I am working, I purchase masks from brands that I am trying for the first time too. It's an inexpensive way to get a feel for the brand and the range as well. I love those lippies by Blake Lively and Kate Moss!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that is a great way of looking at it x

      Delete
  19. Healthy balance line from bourjois from is my favourite one from drugstores! x

    ReplyDelete
  20. I need to get myself some lip liners and that colour is lovely!! xx
    http://oliviacherylx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've actually managed to use up a whole Eastend Snob, it's an amazing lipliner, I'm sure you'll love it! x

    hannahbutterworth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my god, that will be me soon! I've been obsessed x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate and will reply straight away. I hope you enjoy my blog and I love to hear more from you!

© What Taylor Buys || A beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig