Tuesday, 13 January 2015

Get To Know Me: Where I Blog || My Blogging Space




I thought I would show you all today where I sit and write my blogs as it is just a nice little peep of who I am as a person too as well as what inspires me to write a post. I use my desk as a dressing table (weird I know) and as I write my blog posts I am looking at all of my makeup. You can't really see it but on the top of the wall I have lots of polaroids of me and my friends too which was inspired by of course Pintrest.





Now this is the book where I plan what I will write in a blog post but also as a calender I guess to. It has lots and lots of scribbles and fast jotted down ideas that most of the time don't get used. I am trying to be more organised and use this book more often.


Weird but you might want to know... I write my blogs on my chromebook. Its easy and compact to travel with.


When I am writing up blog posts with beauty products I put them all into a little box to sort of pick out of whilst I am typing.


At the moment there are lots of lipsticks etc for a Valentines lip post I have coming up (watch this space)



The main thing I love is that I can write my posts while looking at my makeup which strangely inspires me.


Another odd thing this is the rug that I lay out on my carpet to take pictures of my beauty products on. It does look pretty funny when someone walks in my room and I am taking picures of a fury rug with products on haha!

So I hope you enjoyed this little post, I was thinking of doing a room tour too if anyone is interested!

Taylor x
SHARE:

40 comments

  1. I love your blogging space, I intend to set something up like this myself, I just need to sort my bedroom out, I have too much furniture and too much junk! Love this post, I'd really love if you checked out my blog.

    Meme xx

    thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you! Definitely need to tidy it up a little and hopefully one day get a dressing table! Of course I will take a look :)

      Delete
  2. I write at my desk aswell! I need to get my hands on some of those storage makeup displays! xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want a bit of a blogging space!! I wish I had a desk though with a desktop computer. We have one downstairs but I hate working downstairs! I can't wait to move so I can have an office!
    x x | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its just in my bedroom, pictures make it look spacey but trust me its all squished in there haha!

      Delete
  4. Looks like a great blogging space! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blogging nook is so cute! mine is my bed, sofa and dining room table aha, i wish i had one as cute as yours!

    i'd love for you to check out my latest post
    http://georgianicolaou.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blogging space is so cute and organised. I love it :) X

    THEFASHION-JUNKIE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dont worry I tidied it especially for the pictures ;) x

      Delete
  7. Aww love your home office space - I have a post similiar to this coming soon as well! :) http://whatlaradidnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome blogging space and haha I use my fluffy scarf as a background for products, if it works, it works! :) xx

    www.kirstytalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a lovely little space you have! ^^
    x
    http://charlinehasablog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love reading posts like this! I use my desk as a dressing table too. I'd love to have it all separate but I do like to watch YouTube videos as I'm getting ready in a morning, so it's kind of handy.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartre.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't write my blog posts without having my make-up in front of me either! And I have a box with all the things I'm doing/want to do posts on :) I have a blogging diary, but you've inspired me to get a note book I can just scribble all my ideas into :)

    www.peppermintandpandaeyes.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its all about being organised for me!!

      Delete
  12. Haha I've definitely been caught "posing" beauty products in odd spots - if it has a cool texture and good light I don't care!! Great post Taylor.

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post, I like a little nosey into peoples work spaces! xx
    emilyjanewebb.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks emily, I think it tells a lot about a person xx

      Delete
  14. I also have a note book for my blog! It really helps me keep my thoughts in order :)

    xx Sera | STARDUSTBOHEMIAN.COM
    (IG: @TheStardustBohemian)

    ReplyDelete
  15. where did you get the transparent storage for your make up?


    Aine Oh

    ReplyDelete
  16. I seriously need to invest in some clear acrylic make-up storage like yours! Are they the Muji drawers? Ruby x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for sharing Taylor. I really love the layout of your blogging space. Personally I'd love to have a blogging space. As of now I just blog on my lap in the living room, at the dining table or during lunch break at work. I need a new desk for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this post. Love the way you use the rug. Would love to see a room tour!

    Rachael x | N o v e m b e r S t o r m s |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely will happen once I tidy it hahaha!!

      Delete
  19. you have a nice space, i definitely need to work on getting one of my own! i usually just do it sitting on my couch haha

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate and will reply straight away. I hope you enjoy my blog and I love to hear more from you!

© What Taylor Buys || A beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig