Wednesday, 7 January 2015

Best Dressed Celebrites of 2014

I thought I would start the year off with a fun fashion post and I wanted to talk about the celebrities who I thought were best dressed of 2014. 2014 was definitely the year where I started watching Fashion Police quite a lot and from that I got to see some amazing red carpet looks.

First person of course has to be Blake Lively, after watching Gossip Girl and finding out she was pregnant I have just become obsessed with her. She is always looking so chic and matches stuff which you would never think would work so well.


Someone who I had never heard of until this year is Lupita Nyong'o who has just been killing it everytime on red carpet events, she just looks amazing. The Oscars she of course looked amazing at as well as the SAG Awards, Critics Choice Awards and so many more!

Emma Waston is a firm contender of best dressed especially at the 2014 British Fashion Awards, Noah UK Premiere, The Valentino Show at Haute Couture Week
 and The Golden Globe Awards. She has this amazing way of looking so chic and feminine in suits which I find so cool.

Ever since cutting her hair short I have just been loving Jennifer Lawrence and the outfits she wears. LA of Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1. the after party and 2014 Oscars. The Oscars outfit definitely stands out to me whenever I think of best dressed of 2014, so stunning.
Sarah Hyland looked amazing at the  Emmys, the teen vogue young Hollywood party, Audi Celebrates Emmys’ Week and W Magazine Celebrates The ‘Best Performances’ Portfolio and The Golden Globes. I love her in Modern Family and when she was in a Disney film Geek Charming, sad I know hahah!! She just looks so cute and effortlessly pretty!


All of Emma Stone's looks for the premieres of The Amazing Spiderman 2 were amazing!! I just love her and Andrew Garfield they are so cute! I love the blue embellished dress the most, it looks stunning!

There we go! Apologies for it being short, I really need to start improving on fashion posts so I am starting off with this to 'gear me up' in a way! Who for you was best dressed in 2014? Comment below!

Taylor x
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. i have to say i think emma watson has looked amazing this year and blake is just so stunning!

    love katy @ THE RAWRDROBE ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Blake!!! Emma Watson also looks so incredible, and i also adore Jennifer Lawrence's second last outfit xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love matching coords at the moment x

      Delete
  3. I completely agree with all of your choices! Blake always looks a-mazing!

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I literally like all of these women, but Emma Watson is always KILLING it!
    Great post!
    Katie from katiavagyok.blogspot.com ��

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favourite looks have to be by Emma and Lupita! That aqua blue dress that Lupita wore is just stunning, bright and vibrant colours looks amazing on a dark skin tone

    Emma | The Fashion Six

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you 100% Emma, you have an amazing taste! (I love your OOTDs)

      Delete
  6. love everything! great photos :D

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Stone can do no wrong in my eyes, they are perfection! As for Blake Lively ever since GG aired I have been obsessed, plus I have serious hair envy!
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Serious hair, clothes and husband envy!! x

      Delete
  8. Love Emma Watson, Jennifer, and Blakes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate and will reply straight away. I hope you enjoy my blog and I love to hear more from you!

© What Taylor Buys || A beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig