Sunday, 21 December 2014

Wishlist: Christmas Beauty Products

Wishlist: Christmas Beauty Products


(From left to right)

Urban Decay Naked On The Run Palette (£37)
Oh my god, how perfect does this palette look and how much does it have inside oh my!! This would be the perfect travel kit for school/work or actually travelling in fact. It has 6 eyeshadows, a bronzer, blush, lipgloss, eye pencil and mascara. I'm in love!

Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base (£32)
Everyone and anyone in the blogging world talks about this, my favourite YouTuber at the moment (Becca Rose) raves about this so much and she is super pale which really makes me want it! I have the supposedly dupe of it which is the Bourjois Bronzing Primer which I love but I just adore the Chanel packaging really.

Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara ($20)
Tarte is the one brand I really wished we had out here in the UK, every single product I just adore! I have seen so many people using this mascara and have it as an essential which has made me want it more. It is described to be a "lengthening, curling, volumizing, and conditioning mascara infused with olive esters to condition, treat, and protect lashes" perfect!

Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation ($38)
Another Tarte product but this is such an obvious choice from the brand as everyone loves it! I think it just intrigues me that it has Amazonian clay in it which I am trying to figure out whether it will come out really thick and plastery. So sounds weird but I want to buy it to check out the texture of it haha!

Tarte Colored Clay CC Primer ($34)
I recently have been loving these products which all the different colours in them as they do truly make a difference! It is described to be a "powerful, multi-tasking, skin perfector [which] brightens skin, evens skin tone, blurs imperfections and neutralizes any redness or discolorations"

Too Faced Melted Lipstick (£19)
This has been on my wishlist for a very very very long time because Too Faced is also another brand which is dificult to get your hands on in the UK and most of the time out of stock ergh!! I would love this because it has such an amazing staying power with such intense colours. I love the look of the purple and oranges ones.

Bobbi Brown Face Blender (£33)
Tanya Burr uses this all the time to blend her foundation and she looks amazing all the time! I don't think it is even supposed to be for foundation but she gets such a lovely natural and dewy look that I just need to get my hands on it. Sounds so weird but I love those super super soft brushes that you can just brush on your face all the time and this looks like one of them haha!

Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup (£27)
Ever since I discovered that Kim Kardashian used this foundation for her wedding I just knew that I wanted it! I only ever buy eye products from Urban Decay so it would be great to give one of their face products a go. 

Tom Ford Lip Colour (£37)
I never ever thought I would even think of wanting this so so badly due to its price tag but it just looks oh so beautiful. Look at the packaging, so pretty! (I have so way too much!) I love the colour Pink Dusk but also Wild Ginger which is like an orangey red.  

MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow, Smutty Green (£17)
Ever since buying Woodwinked, I have just become obsessed with MAC eyeshadows and how one eyeshadow can look like 5 creating a smoky eye look. This colour Smutty Green is so pretty and I just think would really suit my hair at the moment. (Gingery Ash Blonde colour)

YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick (£25)
Once again the packaging is just stunning. Bizzarely this is what I want the most out of the whole list as when I started blogging this was always that one product I had wanted to try out and review. I love the shades Nude Beige, Peach Passion and Rose Opera.

Stila Lip Glaze Set (£12)
Never ever tired a Stila product before so would love to get my hands on this little trio as well as it being limited edition too ooooooo! I adore the names of this little set. There are called Salted Caramel, CafĂ© Au Lait and Pink Marshmallow so cute!

Bobbi Brown Warm Glow Eye Palette (£59)
It is described as the "Limited Edition Eye Palette has everything you need to make eyes sparkle with rich, bronzy metallics, rose golds and deep browns. Comes in a gorgeous faux-croc case that you'll love to pull out at parties" It is just so so beautiful, my favourite shades are Rose Metallic Shadow which is a soft rosy pink, Velvet Bronze Metallic Shadow and Beige Shadow. 

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation (£31) 
Me just being in love with Tanya Burr means that as well as the face blender brush I also need the foundation which creates her flawless yet natural look. As well as Tanya Burr many other bloggers and bloggers use it also, its pretty much a rave product of everyone. I have the NARS Firming Foundation which I realised was a good 3/4 shades too dark for me so when I really fake tan it gets used which isn't so often, such a shame. But I would love to purchase this foundation for maybe an everyday foundation. 

Any Essie Nail Polish! (£8)
I am such a nail polish freak and own way too many but I am just so obsessed with Essie nail varnish. I just love the names also. The ones on the top of my wishlist are Warm & Toasty Turtleneck, Eternal Optimistic and Bikini So Teeny.

Milani Baked Blush ($8.49)
Unfortunately not in the UK again!! I am just in love with these blushers as I am obbsed with the Beauty UK baked blushes which are amazing. They are supposed to be great for shaping, contouring, bronzing, adding colour etc.

So that's it my wishlist! I made this on Polyvore so go check out my account, I will leave a link at the bottom! What is your wishlist for Christmas? Comment down below!

Taylor x
http://whattaylorbuys.polyvore.com/
SHARE:

22 comments

  1. Nice selection..a few ov them are on my wishlist too!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need all of this! haha,

    Alex // www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, if only I was a millionaire!!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I know, it is everything you could possible want in one!

      Delete
  4. All these products look so interesting, specially the Urban Decay palette! Great post and a lovely blog :) new follower x

    alexandraabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh these are all so good! I have to say I am REALLY loving the Tarte mascara that came in my ipsy bag- so the full sized is definitely on my list as well!
    xx
    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great to hear, I really really want it :) x

      Delete
  6. Great beauty wishlist - I love everything! x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love everything on your wishlist! I also would really love to have the NARS foundation too :) x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I were to get one high-end beauty product at the moment, it would have to be a foundation! I'm not sure which one to get though as I'm looking for a medium coverage, everyday use type of foundation :| I really like Chanel vitalumiere aqua when I tried it out in a sample, but it's just so expensive!

    Emily // ahemitsemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The thing is though its its a great foundation you'll wear it everyday so surely its worth it? ;) x

      Delete
  9. I definitely want most of those products that you have on your wishlist! x

    http://theperksofmeg.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are just so so expensive though :/ such a shame x

      Delete
  10. That pink dusk lip color is so pretty, it's not too overwhelming but still very feminine!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice collection. Products are very good

    www.trendin.com/womens-jeans-jeggings-22

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate and will reply straight away. I hope you enjoy my blog and I love to hear more from you!

© What Taylor Buys || A beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig