Tuesday, 30 December 2014

What I Got For Christmas 2014

Hello everyone! I hope you have all had a super amazing Christmas and boxing day! It went so quick didn't it? Today I am back with my annual what I got for Christmas post! This year I didn't really write a wishlist or anything to anyone (obviously I posted one of my blog but no one would see that) as I didn't feel like I truly needed or wanted anything. Therefore I think it was pretty much a struggle for everyone with what to get me and to be honest I really don't care because it's all about the thought of a present. Plus I love Christmas for spending time with my family. Of course I have to chuck in a disclaimer in saying that this is not me trying to brag or boast as I am so grateful for what I got. I'm not even sure if the amount I'm showing you is impressive or not even anything but as a blogger and super super nosey person I want to show you all what I got so enjoy!
First present which of course is my favourite is a bracelet I got from my boyfriend (major cringe) which is stuck permanently on my wrist 24/7 and is so so pretty. I hate not knowing what I get for Christmas and it was really worrying me but he picked something that I would never pick up (not in an offensive way) but I love it so much. Another piece of jewellery which I got from my parents was a pair of Pandora Birthstone Earrings in May (my birthday obviously) which I had wanted for so so long and I was so envious of my sister for having a pair with a matching ring! 

From my best friend I got an earring set pack which go so well with my Pandora earrings on my second piercing and a French Connection bath set which is so cute. She's probably reading this so thank you Joanna, I know we weren't doing presents because of Secret Santa but thank you so so much :)

This is a present which I didn't know I needed but now I have it I can't live without it and that's a portable phone charger. Oh my, these do really change your life and make you extremely unsociable for a good few days! It's a super cute pale blue colour and is so compact meaning it can fit in my bag and travel everywhere I go.



I am always complaining about the lack of stores which sell Tarte so to receive some goodies from Tarte was absolutely amazing. I got the Tarte CC Primer in Light which I think I may try out on New Years Eve and my favourite bush at the moment the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Blissful which truly does last for 12 hours!! They also came with complimentary blushes which I have been very impressed with so far and they are so so so soft!

My nan always gets me essentials and things that I will actually use which I love receiving because for me a practical present is a good present hahaha! So this included makeup wipes, moisturiser (my favourite Simple Light Moisturiser by the way), lip balm, hand & nail cream, Simple shower gel, Simple makeup wipes, chocolate, hand wipes and foot cream.

From my cousins I got these super cute dog gloves (that you can also wear for your touch screen phone, perfect for me), my favourite sweets which are fizzy bottles, Ted Baker body wash and an amazing Micheal Kors Key Holder/Purse!

I don't know why I love this present so much but it is so cute and that's this NEXT Stamp Set which may sound childish to you all but I think would look so pretty on some of the new bits and bobs I'm planning to buy for my room to make it look a bit more homely.

My sister brought me this adorable Frozen sippy cup (is that what they are called?) We both love Frozen so much and joke that she is Elsa and I'm Anna so it was such a thoughtful and cute present.
Everyone and anyone who knows me knows me dying love for Lush. I probably have an unhealthy amount of baths a week and my mum even gets people who pass somewhere with a Lush shop to buy me a bath bomb. How tragic! But I am so excited to have been given a massive box fileld with Lush goodies and those super annoying white things which I don't know the name of!!

I felt like the luckiest girl ever when I opened a YSL lipstick, they are so so stunning and overpriced which is why I am so grateful for it. Its in the shade Peach Passion which is a perfect colour for everyday use.

More bath bombs woooooo!!

Always got to get some good shampoo and conditioner! Aussie products have been doing my hair wonders recently. These are the Volume Shampoo & Conditioner for fine, limp hair and as I always say my hair is so dead but this has been helping so much.


NEXT perfumes are such a classic buy for me and I love receiving them, this is a NEXT perfume called Femme which smells like plum and vanilla. In love with.

A major major product I had been lusting over is the Urban Decay Subversion Primer Mascara which promises "Thicker, Longer and Stronger" lashes. This is going to sound so cringey but its a white creamy formula which you apply before your normal mascara and it makes such a difference.

I received a Fatface Mini's Gift Set which has a body wash, body lotion, body spray and body polish in which I am so keen to try and in love with the packaging and general look.

Lipsy perfumes smell incredible so I was thrilled to be given the Lipsy Eau De Toilette which looks so cute. It has a glass pink heart shaped bottle with a cute sliver heart charm.


I swear that 2015 I will be smelling great as I received a Daisy Marc Jacobs Bubbly Shower Gel. I have the perfume which I am obsessed so I am really happy with receiving the matching shower gel.

I couldn't live without face masks and a pamper night for me was needed soon so this present was perfect! I've already used a Manuka Honey Peel Off which smells delicious! I also got the Peel Off Passion and Cucumber Peel Off too which I can't wait to use either!

I brought this present for my friends also as I just thought it was so adorable and Soap & Glory is an amazing bath product brand. This is a Sugar Crush set and the Sugar Crush range is by far my favourite! It has a body wash and a body buttercream mmmmmmmm!

Look how cute these Frozen socks are!!! I love socks as I am always self conscious of my feet (weird fact for you all) so any sort of patterned ones I just love.

Chocolate is a must have Christmas present and Dairy Milk for me is such a favourite (a bit boring) but delicious!

I also recieved a large amount of money which I am extremely grateful for and instead of doing a massive sales haul I've decided to keep it for a bit (for me it won't be that long) but I want to invest it in something nice and useful. I might even invest in getting a new and professional blogger template which I have been wanting for ages!

Thank you for reading this, I have made it short and snappy (cutting out some more random bits and bobs) but I hope you enjoyed this as much as I loved going through all my presents and again realising how truly lucky I am to have such a loving family. What did you get for Christmas? Comment below!

Taylor x
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. The Pandora earrings are soooo pretty! Looks like you received some lovely gifts!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With some of my money I got I'm hoping to get the matching ring eeeeeeeeeek! :)

      Delete
  2. Wow you got some really great stuff, specially all the makeup looks stunning :) lovely post! x

    alexandraabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely selection of Christmas gifts! I really want to try some Tarte products! The earrings are really pretty and all of the beauty products look and sound lovely. Highly recommend Montagne Jeunesse products. xxx
    www.justemma.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have only used them once and I am so impressed with them! The earrings are so so cute. Thanks x

      Delete
  4. Wow, so many great beauty products! I love my Tarte blush in Exposed, and Lush bath bombs are always a favorite of mine. xx

    Emily // ahemitsemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I must take a look at that blush, Lush have got to be my favourite shop ever xx

      Delete
  5. Love your tarte products!!
    I really want to try some myself :)

    A Forte For Fashion

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. QVC! Can get them cheaper with a brush too x

      Delete
  6. Wow! You got some lovely lovely stuff for Christmas. Hope you had a lovely Christmas and hope you have a lovely new year.

    Rachael x | N o v e m b e r S t o r m s |

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post !Would you like to follow each other?
    http://kasjaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the frozen cup! HAPPY NEW YEAR! PEACE & LOVE IN 2015!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so cute! Happy new year to you too x

      Delete
  9. you got some really wonderful things!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen :) Really appreciate your comment x

      Delete
  10. You got some really awesome things! The YSL Lippie looks so nice!
    xoMadiha

    ReplyDelete
  11. You got some really awesome things! The YSL Lippie looks so nice!
    xoMadiha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate and will reply straight away. I hope you enjoy my blog and I love to hear more from you!

© What Taylor Buys || A beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig