Tuesday, 28 October 2014

Top Ten Beauty Products Under £10


I know I know, I have been so MIA this month which I am really sorry about. I have had so much going on and sometimes you just don't feel like blogging and unfortunately I was feeling like that. Right, today I thought I would talk about my top ten beauty products under £10 so enjoy!

Now this has got to be the best foundation I have ever used, I am super impressed by it and its the L'Oreal True Match Foundation. It has an amazing coverage which covers any redness on my face, I don't even use my concealer as much unless there is a major spot going on. The formula is very runny and thin which means that a little goes a long way, I can just dot some around the face and then buff it in with a Real Techniques Buffing Brush that are an amazing duo together for a flawless finish. This cost me £9.99 which is kinda cheating in a way as its 1p off but it is worth it. It is also supposed to be a really good dupe for the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk which I have never tried as its quite pricey so this is definitely a better choice!



I also love the Seventeen 3 Way Highlighter which I have spoken about so so much! It costs £5.99 which I think is so good considering it is a great dupe for the Loreal Lumi Magique which costs a lot more. It really brightens your face and wakes you up, making any foundation you apply on top or mix in with look super dewy. I don't even care that its autumn I still love a healthy glowing look!



MUA are amazing for their palettes so I would recommend any of them but my favourite is the Undressed palette. It's only £4.00 but comes with 12 amazingly pigmented and long lasting eyeshadows. It has such a variety of mattes, shimmers and metallics which I can create any look with. It's also supposed to be an amazing dupe for the Naked palette, I only have the Naked 3 so I can't judge yet swatches I have seen really show them as similar.



I love Sleek palettes too but their Face Form Contouring and Blush Palette in Light is amazing! It contains a contouring powder, highlighting powder and a blusher so you're getting a 3 for 1 here. It is the perfect size of travelling and also has a mirror too. With the light shade you get a super pretty rose gold blush that looks stunning on the apples of your cheek, it looks like a dupe for Nars Orgasm Blush! (Giving you all the dupes here hahaha) It's a coral colour with gold shimmer that gives you a great radiance, you can tell that I've used it a lot as its look a bit tacky. I love the highlight too, its a champagne shade that is so pigmented. I apply this to my upper cheekbone and the length of my nose. The contouring powder is fab, its matte and doesn't have any sort of orange undertones (wooo for us pales!) but is so buildable too so you don't get an immediate dodgy contour line. This was £9.99 which is 1p off again but for this you're getting a contour, highlight and blush.



The Beauty UK Baked Blush in Halo is both a highlighter and a blush, I think I prefer this to the MUA highlighter! It is £3.99 and gives a perfect shimmer to the face with a lovely baby pink colour. 


This is the Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquer in Big Bang which is a highly pigmented liquid lipstick that gives such an intense and bold look. Big Bang is bright true red which gives a shiny and glossy finish which I love and the texture thick, sort of creamy, but not sticky at all which is great. This is definitely that 'pick me up' product I would chose if I was feeling fed up. Its £6.49 which is pretty good I guess, its great quality and under £10! The colours Nova, Stella and Celestial are pretty shades if you are opting for a less bold look.




Another similar product is the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick which is amazing!! I have the shade Ole Flamingo! The shade is a stunning raspberry toned hot pink that also looks red too. It's highly pigmented and gives a great matte look. It's so bold, vibrant, pigmented and dries matte. They remind me of a posher version of an MUA Lip Lacquer but the quality is so much better! They give an amazing colour but are so lightweight and really comfortable to wear that are so long lasting.


Next is a powder which I just love and it's the Elf Tone Correcting Powder which I now prefer over the Rimmel Stay Matte. It's brilliant for calming down any redness as well as setting all of my makeup. The different colours really help! It is brilliant for improving your complexion as I have been looking like a tomato so much with my spots recently.


The Bourjois Bronzing Powder and Highlighter which costs £7.99 that is amazing for recreating such a natural bronzed and highlighted look. With this product you cannot go over the top looking like either a wotsit or a disco ball. 



That's all ten! I hope you liked this post, and I am so sorry that the pictures are all just from random posts of mine but I have had no time to take pictures, I am so sorry! Comment below your favourite products under £10 :)

Taylor x
SHARE:

24 comments

  1. i love mua eye palettes! i want to try the elf concealer palette and the bourjois contour palette also :)

    check out my blog?
    http://georgianicolaou.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mua palettes are amazing for their prices!

      Delete
  2. That Bourjois Paris lipstick looks so lovely! xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this hun; hope everything is ok and you're feeling better xxx
    Afeeyah xo

    New post~ http://smilerrr.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/flawless-fallautumn-makeup.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and yes a lot better just was not feeling motivated thats all xxx

      Delete
  4. I literally love everything you included in this post! I am currently using the True Match foundation too and absolutely love the finish it gives :)

    Rachel | Beauty & The Bird

    ReplyDelete
  5. I REALLY WANNA TRY MUA PRODUCTS! They look so good! And you can never go wrong with ELF. Thanks for sharing beautiful!

    Caylah ♥ | www.beautysblessings.com | Latest Post - Fall Scarlet Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I'm going to try that foundation next!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy you've posted again! I've missed your blog and now I want to buy everything you have mentioned!

    love el | makeupandotherjunk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ellie, so nice of you to say :)

      Delete
  8. I really want to try some sleek products - they have so many great reviews!
    Alex // www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really good, bit pricey for their quality though?

      Delete
  9. I recently picked up the l'oreal true match and I'm inlove with it. It blends like a dream and, while it goes oily after a couple of hours, it's a great foundation. Also, MUA palettes are amazing!
    blogablebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. These palettes are really intriguing me i may have to get one x
    Jess x
    www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I also love the Sleek blushes and contour palette, great quality, especially for the price! x
    cherieedle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate and will reply straight away. I hope you enjoy my blog and I love to hear more from you!

© What Taylor Buys || A beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig