Monday, 29 September 2014

Haul: Clothing and Makeup First Impressions


Hello everyone! How are you all? I am currently dealing with balancing both my school work and blogging at the moment so apologies for my inconsistent posting, please bare with me! As I have been feeling super stressed with school and of course me being a blogger I thought that the best way to feel better is to go out and buy lots and lots of stuff!



This is the Loreal Lumi Magique and it really reminds me of the Seventeen primer which you can get for half the price. Don't get me wrong it is a great primer. It gives an amazing glow and radiance to the face as well as keeps your foundation last all day but I don't think I will buy it again as I have an amazing dupe already!


Now this foundation I still have mixed opinions about because when I first put it on it looked terrible, it took me forever to blend it properly and it left my face feeling patchy. After trying it with some different primers I don't mind it, I wouldn't rave about it as much as other people do but it is a alright foundation I think. Although it takes forever to buff and blend, it gives a pretty good coverage and does last for longer than my other foundations. The end result is fab but it just takes forever (for me) to blend and I am super lazy so no me gusta!




I love these so so much!! They are like hidden gems within the GOSH cosmetics products! I don't know what urged me to pick these up, I must have seen someone else use them before but I am so happy I did! These are GOSH Forever Eye Shadow sticks in Light Copper and Brown. It applies so so beautifully with a super smooth, creamy formula and has such a lovely metallic finish with a slight shimmer. They do live up to the claim that they last all day (which I am so pleased about) These are £5.99 and I just adore them!




Not that you all need to know but I am going back blonde yay! So I picked up this Loreal lipstick which is supposed to suit blondes called Made For Me Naturals Lipstick in 303 Rose Tendre. Firstly it smells amazing!!! Secondly, it feels so smooth when you apply it and feels so lovely on your lips. It doesn't give a fully pigmented look as its quite sheer but I like it for a natural look.




Now these have had such mixed reviews and even I am so unsure about them, this is the Revlon Colorstay Moisture Lip Stain in LA Exclusive. Now I am not too sure why I thought this but I thought it was going to be a lip lacquer so I was pretty shocked to discover that it is a very interesting gel like texture. On a positive, I adore the packaging so so much. It looks so chic and elegant, I love taking it out of my bag to reapply as it looks so cool! They are super moisturing on your skin which I like and I love the shade I brought too! The long lasting of it isn't too impressive but I think I was expecting something so much different.


I do love a pretty looking product so when I saw this little beauty near the till at H&M for £1.99 I couldn't resist! Its an adorable blush with a range of colours and a gorgeous embossing of flowers as well as a hint of glitter! I love how you can just swirl your brush into it and get a beautiful variety of colours which creates the perfect blush.


I am always wanting to go that little bit further/bolder with my eyeshadow so this palette from Makeup Revolution is perfect for that! It's supposed to be a great dupe for the Urban Decay Electrics palette and I totally understand why. The colours are amazingly pigmented and come out exactly how they look in the palette which was quick a shock to the system! You can create such fun looks with this palette and the eyeshadows stay on all day! 


For those lazy days or just days out where you are not doing much I brought this top which I think will look so cool with ripped jeans or a maxi skirt. I am really loving monochrome and printed tops at the moment so this fits the bill! This is from New Look by the way!


I have also been loving bright bold colours to mix it up a little as I hate the thought of wearing vampy colours all the time in Winter. It's this really cool yellow smock dress with a line of cheetah print which goes down it. It's from Primark and it would look great paired with some simple heels and a black clutch me thinks.


From Primark also is this cool top which I don't know how to explain but it has everything I love on it! Mesh, monochrome, statement necklace and a pop of colour!


Printed tops are my fave and this one from H&M I love! As it has so much colour it can be paired with pretty much anything which is great!

So I hope you enjoyed this post, I love spending money and hopefully you should love these posts! Comment below what is on your wishlist right now!!

Taylor x
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. Great Haul! The GOSH eyeshadows looks lovely! And really like the " lazy day" shirt ^^

    Z ♥
    http://beautybyz.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad I came across your blog! This post is everything. I love how you write and the products you've chosen! You've made my night! :) Adore the 'favourite tshirt' from Newlook & the Gosh pencils! xox http://lipglossandlovex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul..love that palette!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aweome haul :D Loved your picks. That cutesy blush is my favorite.. do review that soon
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have LA Exclusive myself and its such a gorgeous colour & formula! That blush looks so pretty too, what a bargain!

    Michaela-Leigh xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those gosh eye pencils look beautiful! I really want to pick up the new nars lipsticks.

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely items. I put a shop haul video online on my youtube channel, u will love it!
    xo.
    FROM HATS TO HEELS

    www.fromhatstoheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your haul, good choices of make up products you got here and clothes love the slogan tee and that leopard print top from H&M. I cant believe that blusher is also from H&M I never really took notice of their make up but the colours look lovely and the price for it seems so good, I'm your newest follower :D xx

    www.lovetostylexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic lazy day shirts - I need some! Cute blog hun, love it!! xx

    Re[Styled]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate and will reply straight away. I hope you enjoy my blog and I love to hear more from you!

© What Taylor Buys || A beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig