Wednesday, 23 July 2014

June Favourites 2014


So I am here with my extremely late June favourites as July is ending now, dear oh dear! I promised you all that I would start doing more monthly favourites and of course I couldn't break the promise! The majority of these aren't new and are things that I have just rediscovered and fallen in love with. So let's get going!




I already have the Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer in Big Bang and was so keen to try a more subtle colour. It's a highly pigmented liquid lipstick which gives a shiny and glossy finish which I love and the texture is thick, sort of creamy, but not sticky at all which is great. This is definitely that 'pick me up' product I would chose if I was feeling fed up. Its £6.49 which is pretty good I guess, its great quality and under £10! 



Now I got this adorable Soap & Glory Scrub 'Em and Leave 'Em body buff from Ellie (her blog is here!) for my birthday and I couldn't be more thankful as I love it so so much. Let me start by saying it smells AMAZING, I mean all Soap & Glory products smell heavenly but this is on a different level. It exfoliates your skin without being too harsh which is get for my sensitive skin as well as leaves my skin feeling super soft and smelling delicious!




Another product which Ellie got me and I am so happy to have. I don't know if its just me but I can never ever find this! I had it a couple years back and loved it but ever since I haven't been able to find it. I use this product for when my lips are extremely cracked, all red and irritated. I think its due to the natural ingredients which makes it work so well. The texture is rather heavy due to the beeswax but that is understandable. It is very refreshing when applied and also give you that tingly feeling which for me indicates that it works.



This is a product which I have rediscovered and I am not even sure why I stopped using it.. I think its because it is always sold out everywhere I go. This is just the perfect concealer for an amazing price. It gives a great coverage, easy to blend, can brighten your under eyes and does not feel cakey or heavy on the skin at all. It's ridiculously cheap so I can't complain at all.


This is a new product I have brought. It's The Body Shop Strawberry Body Sorbet which is a sort of gel like moisturiser that has such a natural fruity scent. This smells good enough to eat, unfortunately you can't but oh my if you could mmmmmmm! It's so easy to blend on your body and a little goes a long way as well as it absorbs really quickly. I was really intrigued about putting it in the fridge too as that's supposed to be amazing when applied. You don't need to do that though as the cooling sensation happens anyway which is so lovely for when you're abroad or even for this amazing English weather we've had recently!


Another new product is The Body Shop All-In-One InstaBlur 5-Action Perfector. It's pretty much a primer which promises that it will control 12 hour shine, smooth pores, hide blemishes, make makeup longer lasting and just overall improve your complexion. It makes your skin feel so smooth and velvety so your foundation blends effortlessly. 





When I found out I was going Portugal the first thing I thought was "yes I am finally going to go get my favourite Sephora lipstick again" and that's what I did. This is the Sephora Rouge Shine Lipstick in No19 V.I.P which is described as a hot pink with a iridescent shimmer. How pretty is it?! I am just so in love with it, it feels so lightweight on your lips and gives an amazing shine.



An absolute time saver for me is this Primark Nail Polish Twist Pot is fab for removing nail varnish super quick. I have never had a problem using it and its really helped when I am in a rush for school/work and my nail varnish has to come off.







I got this little set at the duty free in Portugal, its the Clinique To Go set. The set contains a powder and a lipstick which is travel sized and perfect for me to just chuck into my bag! I love the powder for when I get too shiny or to set my makeup during the day and the lipstick is a lovely nude with a slight shimmer. It just saves me carrying everything in my bag and instead have this compact. 




I have been trying to get into exercise more therefore my nike trainers have been perfect for this. They look red on the camera but they are actually a pink neon colour. They are super comfortable with a really soft inside that helps so much when exercising. I have ever been matching them with outfits to even go out with as they look great for a casual look. I love wearing them because it makes me look super sporty when I don't even exercise for that long!

So there are the end of my favourites I hope you enjoy them, sorry for them being so late and seeming kinda rushed but a promise is a promise! Comment below what you have been loving, it would be great to try even more new products!

Taylor x
 https://www.bloglovin.com/whattaylorbuys
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. I really like Burt's Bees lip products and the body shop all in one bb cream is good as well, but I haven't tried the primer yet. Might give it a go :)
    www.justalittlebitoftwaddle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are super hydrating and moisturising! It is really good :)

      Delete
  2. I really want to try on of the Body Shop sorbets, they look amazing! That Sephora lipstick is such a pretty colour too :)

    Michaela-Leigh xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Almost everyone talks about the Collection concealer both on YouTube and in the blogging world. I guess I ought to give it a go ey lol X
    thefashion-junkie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you should, its the best concealer I've ever brought x

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly! Loving the purple hair by the way xx

      Delete
  5. I love the rimmel lip lacquers- which shade is this one? Burt's bees is also a staple of mine. I jar at least 2 on me at all times.

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shade is Celestial, its super pretty!

      Delete
  6. Thanks for sharing all your goodies! I have to check out that Clinique To Go. Love their products!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I love doing it haha :) I never even knew they did little sets like this so I was pleasantly shocked :)

      Delete
  7. Love checking out other peoples favourites gives me inspiration for products to buy. I really need to try out The body shop's Insta Blur, I've heard such great things about it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so cool, its the same with me! I heard VelvetGh0st talk about it a lot and I just had to try it haha x

      Delete
  8. I love Soap & Glory products but we can't get them anywhere over here :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate and will reply straight away. I hope you enjoy my blog and I love to hear more from you!

© What Taylor Buys || A beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig