Tuesday, 8 April 2014

Mini Haul: Instagram Recommendations


Hello everyone! As you all know I am such a shopaholic, I need a daily shop every week and for some mad reason I was stuck on what to go out and buy! Therefore I went on Instagram and looked for some inspiration as well as asked a couple of my favourite bloggers what to get.

So the first thing I picked up was the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water, I posted an Instagram picture about how I remove my makeup and Amber (check her blogspot here) recommended that I should try this over the Loreal one as it is a lot bigger and is the same price so of course I was going to grab it! 



Next thing I picked up was a massive bronzer, it doesn't look that big in this picture but trust me its so so big! This wasn't a recommendation but I saw someone post a picture of their everyday makeup (FOTD) which this bronzer in so when I saw it at Superdrug I couldn't turn it down! It is supposed to enhance your complexion by providing a radiant, sunkissed look to your face and body which I am really needing for the summer!



Now, a couple of days ago on Instagram I asked people for a shiny, glossy, pigmented and long lasting red lipstick/lipgloss/lip liner or lip lacquer and a couple bloggers recommended this which is the Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer in Big Bang. It is such a bold and beautiful colour and gives an amazing shine when I swatched it so I am super excited to give this a try!



This product is the product that every UK blogger has and if they don't then what are you doing?! Go buy one! This is the MUA Shimmer Highlighter which was £2, such a bargain! Every UK blogger raves about this product to me and most people have it in their FOTDs so I am so excited to try it.



I always see Bek (check out her blog here! Her instagram is beautybybek) rave about this product on her Instagram and she also mentioned it in the upcoming guest blog she wrote about. She spoke about how it is super hydrating, gives an luminous finish and lets you blend your foundation really well. 



The Natural Collection CoverUp Cream was my holy grail product in year 7, it was one of the first products of makeup I every brought so buying this again was so cute. I saw Rebecca post about these on Instagram (RebeccaLouiseee or her blog you can check out here!) And they are literally £1.99 each so how could you not buy them! 

This is everything, yes again very very small. I have revising for exams etc so I don't have time to really sit down and do into full details or go shopping for too long which is so annoying but I hope you enjoy my guest bloggers I have for you. I am trying to blog here and there every so often. I need to do it otherwise I will go crazy!! Comment below what other products you recommend for me and also what  recommendations which you loved or even hated!

Taylor x
 https://www.bloglovin.com/whattaylorbuys
(And follow me on Instagram: whattaylorbuys)
SHARE:

38 comments

  1. great post I am totally in love with the garnier cleansing water! And natural choice is a great choice for the price!

    http://eeshasglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these! Especially the cleansing water, it's the only thing that got lipstick off my face after halloween haha! Makes me feel like it cleanses really deep. :) <3

    guesswhathollie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love buying stuff which people have recommended! It makes you realise how much of your makeup doesn't come off!! <3

      Delete
  3. I love the MUA highlighter :)

    http://maliberrymakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So so excited to try it :) what do I apply it with? My fingers?

      Delete
  4. I like what you bought :) I'm also very satisfied with Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water and I cannot believe I just bought it recently! ;)
    Have a great day. xx Maja

    http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) It is such a raved product which lives up to it! x

      Delete
  5. I really want to buy the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water! I have heard so many good things about it.

    Fleur | wishesandtea.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am too obsessed with my Bioderma to risk any other micellar water.
    Afeeyah xo

    New post ~ http://smilerrr.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/skinade-secret-to-perfect-skin.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaah I don't really want to pay that much, its such a dilemma! x

      Delete
  7. I absolutely love the Rimmel Apocolips lippies! Big Bang is one of the two I have, & I am obsessed!

    Chelsea | tigerlovebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so good to hear, I am really looking forward to wearing it :)

      Delete
  8. Awesome stuff dear ! i really want to try the cleaning water :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is amazing stuff :) xx

      Delete
  9. Oh yay! The best primer ever, you win't regret it :)

    Bek xx
    confessionsofamake-upaddict.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you would be happy to hear that haha! Going to try it tonight :)

      Delete
  10. I love using Garnier's micellar water so much, its far better than L'Oreal's version! I am yet to try any of the Apocolips range but Big Bang looks so nice :)

    Michaela-Leigh xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always used the Loreal one so I have high hopes for it! And it is stunning :)

      Delete
  11. Great picks. I would love to have all of these:) The MUA Shimmer highlighter looks so good. I don't know why I still haven't bought it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I have been contemplating to buy it for ages but its so cheap!

      Delete
  12. Eep must buy that MUA highlighter, I never picked it up because the fact it was so cheap actually put me off! But you've convinced me :)
    Great haul!

    Alixe
    Efflorescent Dream
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I was the same but MUA have really surprised me with their products :)

      Delete
  13. I really love the MUA highlighter! I got it in a blog swap and although it cracked, I was able to fix it right up. Its a beautiful highlighter, but I find that if I over apply it accidentally, I look have that pinkish/blue iridescence on me lol

    Des | Simple Charm Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah okay, I also wasnt sure how to apply it.. Do you use a brush? x

      Delete
  14. Awesome haul dear...you picked some great stuff...you have a lovely blog dear...would you like to follow each other...do let me know...stay connected doll....:-)
    www.beautyandfashionfreaks.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've nominated you for the very inspiring blogger award. All the info's here: http://amateuraglow.blogspot.ca/2014/04/very-inspiring-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. This cleanser is so popular! I need to try it. xx

    www.yecrad.co.vu/

    ReplyDelete
  17. apocalips is absolutely amazing! i have apocalyptic and i love it! must check out big bang next time although i am on a beauty spending ban!

    Rachael x
    All The Little Things x | Rachael McClenaghan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a stunning colour and oh my I could never do that!! x

      Delete
  18. Definitely need to try that cleansing water after hearing everyone raving about it haha :)
    Maddi xx

    bluecarnations.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate and will reply straight away. I hope you enjoy my blog and I love to hear more from you!

© What Taylor Buys || A beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig