Monday, 28 April 2014

Makeup Mess: Everyday Look


Hello everyone! Hope you're all okay, I am so so sick of revision so as a little break I thought I would write a blog post which wasn't pre-scheduled or a guest blogger just as a little relaxation for myself (I find blogging really calming) With an hour to spare I have chucked all my 'go' to makeup at the moment on my Beyonce programme and thought I would just talk to through these products I have been wearing lately.



MUA Eyeshadow Palette Undressed

Ellie from Makeup and Other Junk which you can check out here, got me this amazing palette in a beauty box swap we did which you can see here! I adore this palette so much, its an amazing dupe of the Naked Palette. I used shade 2, 4 and 5 to create a really nice rosy, pink smoky eye look. The 12 shades are amazing and such great quality for the price.

L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Excess Mascara

I brought this recently as I was in desperate need of a new mascara as I get so bored of using the same products all the time and I know that my cousin uses this one and her eyelashes always look amazing so I thought I would give it a go. The fact that it is so lightweight and the brush is bendable means that its super easy to apply on and I also love how they make your eyelashes look so dramatic and full of volume.


Sleek Blush in Life’s a Peach

Sleek blushes are my favourite blushes, they are so amazing in texture and give a really nice colour. It's so cute and compact which is great to carry in your handbag! The pigmentation is excellent and can be buildable if you want a dramatic and bold look but I usually do one swipe just for a natural glow. I'm just in love with the peachy/orange colour as its so perfect for Spring/Summer.

Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Candy Apple

The main thing I love about this is the texture, is it super soft and I will just spend ages rubbing my lips together. It is also extremely pigmented which gives a real nice glossy finish which I just love!


MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighting Powder

This is a super cute pinky champagne highlighting powder which gives your face a pretty and healthy looking glow. MUA is super affordable and everyone I know loves this product, it is such a beautiful sheer highlight that isn't too much.

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector Light

A BB cream stands for blemish balm used to help calm and soothe acne and blemishes. The texture for this is a thick gel like cream that is lightweight and easy to blend as it glides onto your skin giving that instant dewy glow and a really good coverage. I can barely see any of my redness of blemishes after using this.

Bourjois Paris Happy Light Luminous Serum Primer  

This is a most recent purchase of mine but I am so so in love with this. Bek (check out here blog here!) recommended it and always talks about so I gave in and brought it and all I can say is that it is amazing!! It gives your face a radiant glow and allows your foundation/bb cream/whatever you are using to glide on your skin amazingly.

           Maybelline Age Instant Rewind Eraser Foundation

Just for an extra bit of coverage (using it as a concealer) I just apply this under my eyes and put it over any large blemishes for a better and flawless look.

Feels so nice to blog! Comment below your 'go to' products! And if you have a Makeup Look that you would like me to show you, or recommend some products then comment that too as I will have a lot of free time soon :)

Taylor x
https://www.bloglovin.com/whattaylorbuys
(and don't forget to follow me on Instagram: whattaylorbuys!)

SHARE:

20 comments

  1. I also love blogging while on a break from revision, I find it's really relaxing! I need to invest in some BB cream for this summer! x
    Summer
    http://the-twins-wardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It so so good to do! I timed myself though incase I got distracted x

      Delete
  2. The MUA palette looks so great, I love the brand, it's such good value, and I'm so desperate to get my hands on that one! x
    Eden from edenroses xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing quality for an amazing price x

      Delete
  3. I use the same eye palette! Love it ! Your make up is actually pretty organised in compared to mine !

    http://ellabellascrapbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great isn't it! Haha thank you :)

      Delete
  4. Great post, I really want to buy that BB cream! Your blog is great and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    cococami.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been such a life saver for me recently :)

      Delete
  5. That palette is beauuuutiful! and sleek blushes are my ultimate favourite!
    Great post, that MUA highlighter looks so pretty, might have to give it a cheeky purchase!


    Sarah xx
    www.coloursofautumn.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Excess Mascara is one of my all time favourites as it really lengthens and volumises my eyelashes. Love, love, LOVE it <3 Xx
    thefashion-junkie

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the eye palette :) very pretty colors !! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have huge bags and have found that the Maybelline Dark Circle Eraser is a greata conclear for me. Love the shadow colors!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo I have never tried the concealer!

      Delete
  9. I'm the same with revision, I'm so so bored of it! love that lipstick colour X

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
  10. everyone talks about the Milliion Lashes mascara. i need to try that one out!
    Jenn
    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate and will reply straight away. I hope you enjoy my blog and I love to hear more from you!

© What Taylor Buys || A beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig