Wednesday, 26 March 2014

My Essentials For My Everyday Look


Hello everyone! I hope you are all well. The post today is about my favourite look of this month and my essentials for it. With pastels being a massive trend in Spring, I have really embraced the pastel lip and pastel cheek. I may be repeating myself from previous posts' so bare with me!

Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser
I use this as a primer for my face and apply it with my fingers. It makes your skin feel velvety smooth and allows your foundation to glide onto your face effortlessly which really gives that 'blurred look'
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation
I have chosen this foundation in Ivory as it is described to give an anti-fatigue effect and radiant glow which is perfect because I want that instant flawless look with a natural airbrush finish. The coverage is amazing (not heavy at all) and it really brightens your face and conceals any tiredness.
Real Techniques Buffing Brush
Of course, I would use this brush I am obsessed! It is such a quick and easy method of working the product into your face and just blends the foundation perfectly.
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer
I have some large and terrible spots at the moment so due to this concealers thick consistency it is perfect for covering them as well as redness. I also use this as a highlighter on my face so I apply it down my nose and on my cupid's bow. It just blends so perfectly into the skin.
Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
This sponge is perfect to blend the under eye concealer due to its shape, there is literally no effort that goes into blending this as you just pat it into your face and gives a lovely look.
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Dusting this powder on my t-zone ensures that I don't look shiny or sweaty in certain areas, I also dust it all over my face to set my concealer to ensure it stays on for the whole night.
Real Techniques Powder Brush
I love this powder brush as it applies the perfect amount of powder on my face and also evenly.
Benefit Lollitint
Of course after I had raved in my last post about it this had to be chosen for this look. It is a beautiful orchid colour (fitting perfectly with the colour of the year) and just looks stunning. I have no words. I just pat this on with my fingers but extremely quick as it can dries so easily.
Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder
I love this product so much and it has become a close favourite bronzer of mine. Firstly because it looks chocolate and smells chocolate but it also is a really great contour! It's a firm-pressed power that gives a really nice sunkissed look which blends flawlessly into your face and is so pigmented.
Real Technique Contour Brush
I am clueless on what brush to use when contouring so I go with the obvious brush.. Hopefully its right.. 
Sleek Brow Kit
I love this brow kit so much as it is an amazing dupe of Benefit's brow kit. It is just so easily and simple to use, I just fill in my eyebrows using the angled brush with the powder as it creates a really nice natural look.
Along Came Betty Eyeshadow Primer
I don't really remember the name of this but it is from the brand Along Came Betty which you can buy in UK Supermarkets. It was literally £1 and does actually keep my eyeshadow on for a long time!
Superdrug Eyelash Curler
I have finally faced my fear and started curling my eyelashes, I used be so so scared that I would rip out of eyelashes or rip off my eyelashes so I am happy that I have got over this now!
Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo in Permanent Taupe
Depending on the amount of time I have then I will either use this or my Naked 3 palette. I love this as it is so simple and easy just so swipe along your eyelid and gives a really nice neutral colour.
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
Of course, this has got to be in here. It is my joy and soul love! The shades are so beautiful, they are rose toned neutrals. I have already done a review on it you which you can check out here! I just love how many looks you can create from a really subtle pink to a smoky brown look. My favourites are Burnout, Nooner, Liar and Mugshot!
Max Factor False Last Effect Mascara
This is an all time favourite of mine, it honestly does create a false lash effect but in a really natural way which does not look clumpy or messy at all. It lasts for ages and never rubs off (don't you hate it when a mascara rubs all under your eyes!)
MAC Saint Germain Lipstick
I am so in love with these shade, I had mentioned it on my favourite briefly but I am just so so in love with this product. It is super pigmented, really bright, long lasting and so pretty! It is an adorable cool toned pastel pink/lilac which is so perfect for the Spring.

I hope you all enjoyed this little post, I don't mean for it to sound repetitive but they are just products I really love and have tested for a long time so the comments I make are 100% accurate! What are your everyday essentials? Comment below! And if you have a Makeup Look that you would like me to show you, or recommend some products then comment that too!

Taylor x
https://www.bloglovin.com/whattaylorbuys
(and don't forget to follow me on Instagram: whattaylorbuys!)
SHARE:

54 comments

  1. I loved this post! I have been using pretty much the same products as you the bourjois bronzer and rimmel foundation are amazing!!! :)

    love Ellie | Makeup and other junk xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they are really amazing products :) xx

      Delete
  2. Great post lovely! I have nearly all the same essentials as you, haha. Love stay matte powder, real techniques brushes are the best and I love the wake me up foundation! :)

    Lauren x

    keepcalmitsonlyablog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren, and they are just all time faves for me x

      Delete
  3. Very nice post loved your favorites
    I love Real techniques <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, literally the only brushes I use <3

      Delete
  4. amazing post<3 I really like Rimmel stay matte powder
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know :)
    LUSCIOUS STYLE
    Daria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved this post! I really need to get myself a contour brush!

    I literally just posted an everyday makeup routine post on my blog as well, hahah

    xxkelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post! I am finding myself wondering lately whether or not the Real Techniques brushes are actually good, or if I just THINK they are because everyone on the Internet uses them...? Dunno but I still use them anyway haha.

    Kirsten | kirstenlearns.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, they are amazing and really worth the hype in my opinion :)

      Delete
  7. I love the stay matte powder, and I want to try the RT sponge!

    Emily
    ahemitsemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stay Matte powder is amazing for oily skin, and yes you should it is fab!

      Delete
  8. Love this post! I really want to get Maybelline Baby Skin, I've literally heard so much great stuff about it!
    Eden from edenroses xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it is great for dry skin! xx

      Delete
  9. Just found your blog and I love it - the kinda posts I love!
    Already giving you a follow :)

    Stevie
    VintageAndVans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much Stevie means alot :)

      Delete
  10. I really need some of the Maybelline 'Baby' range products!

    Lots of love

    Rebekah x

    Delicate Heart

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post, the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder would definitely have a spot in my essentials list!


    Ex | Rare Ribbon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is the best thing I have ever got x

      Delete
  12. Thanks for this post, it's really helpful! :)

    Yesterday I started my blog and I hope you have some time to visit it :)
    Good luck!
    xx
    skylarksymphony.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, thats great to hear :)

      Yes of course, I love reading new blogs!

      Delete
  13. Replies
    1. Thank you, thats the sweetest comment x

      Delete
  14. I need to try the bronzer!! great pics and products :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great Blog! I love the style of it
    How are you ?

    visit my pages if you like
    Blog | Facebook | Bloglovin

    let me know what you think :)

    would you like to follow each other?

    stay Gold

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really want that Bourjois bronzer! my friend has it and it smells amazing! X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great beauty products! quality brushes are a must have for a great makeup like yours!

    http://rosdays.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are worth the money as they give amazing results x

      Delete
  18. Ah I really want to try the Lollitint!! It sounds so nice

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great picks! I can't live without my Real Techniques brushes and Naked 3 is at the top of my wishlist! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow i love your pictures! Your blog is really good!

    wonderfulworldoflilyrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. really lovely post and I love your pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. great picks dear !! love the Naked 3 :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I keep meaning to pick up the Bourjois bronzing powder! I must remember next time I go shopping lol
    Rachel
    xx

    http://lustslovesandmusthaves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love this! I use the real techniques brushes and love them. Need to try the sponge though and still need to purchase the naked 3 palette!

    http://eeshasglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I have that powder and cream eyeshadow, NEED some RT brushes!! x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Some excellent products here! LOVE the Real Techniques Buffing Brush and have been really enjoying the Naked3 palette lately as well. Benefit Lollitint is such a pretty colour, I'm really tempted to pick it up but it's super expensive where I live :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so so worth it! It's such a beautiful shade and so versatile! Check out my review to see if its right for you :)
      http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/product-review-benefit-lollitint.html

      Delete
  27. Gorgeous post!! Really want one of the naked palettes xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate and will reply straight away. I hope you enjoy my blog and I love to hear more from you!

© What Taylor Buys || A beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig