Saturday, 22 March 2014

Mini Haul: 3 for 2 at Boots


Hello! Today I thought I would show you a little haul of stuff I got at Boots in the 3 for 2 which every blogger has been crazing about. I didn't buy much as firstly I have no money at all after spending loads of Benefit and Urban Decay products... Oooops... But I couldn't resist a good bargain!



I really want to start getting back into caring for my hair more as it is always something which I forget to do therefore I brought some VO5 heat defence products which also have some voluminous and texturising properties too. The 'Plump It Up' Amplifying Blow Dry Lotion is supposed to make hair feel thicker, calm frizz and give you hair a natural looking body which will be good for me as my hair always feels dead! The 'Smoothly Does It' Tame & Shine Spray should protect your hair against the damage of heat appliances whilst being super light and give that effortless finish. Lastly, the 'Smoothly Does It' Frizz Free Creme hopefully will help me tame my frizzy hair to create a more smooth and glossy finish.


I have now become obsessed with 24hr Colour Tattoo's so I just had to by this Turquoise Forever one which I think is so perfect for the summer and to create a festival look. My nails have also been in poor condition as I have become addicted to shellac nails therefore I think my nails need a little break for it all and some TLC which is why the Sally Hansen Maximum Growth polish will help as it is a triple-protein and silk formula which instantly reinforces soft, bitten and weak nails to be protected for splitting and breaking as well as making them grow super quick! Then I got the Garnier Fresh Eye Make-up Remover as I just wanted to try something new out which was going to sooth the skin as well as remove the make-up. The fact that it is a more gentle way of eliminating makeup appeals to me as I hate having sore eyes after taking off my makeup. I have also heard that it doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy so win for me!

I hope you enjoyed this rather short post, I will probably do an extremely long skincare post soon. Have you been at the 3 for 3 at Boots? What did you buy or what would you like to be on 3 for 2? Comment below! And I now have a blog Instagram account which I would love for you all to check out and follow as I love chatting with you all. My name on it is whattaylorbuys!

Taylor x
 https://www.bloglovin.com/whattaylorbuys
SHARE:

40 comments

  1. I've managed to resist the temptation, somehow! I NEED some more colour tattoos though, a trip might occur soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I truly admire your willpower! I am just so weak when it comes to all things beauty! xx

      Delete
  2. I love the Boots 3-for-2 offer, although it does no good for my bank balance! VO5 products are great, good choices :)
    www.kathjam.blogspot.com
    KJ xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! Need to go on a spending ban asap! Thank you, I have never tried them before so I am mega excited :)

      Delete
  3. Fab haul! Been wanting to try the make up remover for a while. Big Garnier fan! xx

    Alice Anne | Annie Writes Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and same, really looking forward to trying it out! Xx

      Delete
  4. I recently bought the VO5 Frizz Free Creme and so far I'm liking it!

    thegirlsnextdooruk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. That colour tattoo shade looks so vibrant, I agree, definitely good for the upcoming festival season.


    ellierosewrites.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can imagine doing some sort of festival face art with it or something really quirky :)

      Delete
  6. Oh ! I just got a product from Sally Hansen as well. It is the insta-dri top coat. So far I like it !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that's great, I usually look up reviews of a product before buying it but I didn't this time so I am happy you've said that :)

      Delete
  7. The eye make up remover looks really good!:)x

    curlsandcometsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks really pretty too or is that really weird hahah!

      Delete
  8. that's a great deal, wish we had boots around here!

    xx fameliquorlove

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where do you live? No one should ever not have a Boots!!

      Delete
  9. I love those review ♥ great!

    xoxo
    theanotherpartofme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, haven't tried them properly yet!

      Delete
  10. Plump it up surely looks tempting! Is it good? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen a real difference already :) x

      Delete
  11. Love a good 3 for 2 although that kind of offer can be blamed for the amount of goodies I have cluttering my rooms.

    Sharon xx
    Beauty, Miscellany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every time, I am getting so so poor haha! x

      Delete
  12. 24hr Colour Tattoo's seems very nive!!!

    http://fashionwalkinbrussels.blogspot.be/2014/03/jumpsuit-must-have.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. That shade of colour tattoo looks amazing! Is the eye make up remover oil based>

    Rachael x
    All The Little Things x | Rachael McClenaghan

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Boots 3for2 offers; that's how they get ya.
    Btw check out fragrancedirect for Sally Hansen products; they do em a lot cheaper!
    Afeeyah xo

    New post ~ http://smilerrr.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/my-spring-wishlist.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! And ooo thank you, they are rather pricey!

      Delete
  15. Lovely haul, it's nice to see something different than just makeup products sometimes!

    The colour of the Colour Tattoo is so vibrant, I'd love to see a post of you wearing it!

    Love, Rebekah | Delicate Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yes, I have way too much makeup now!!
      Ooooo I will definitely do that :)

      Delete
  16. great haul dear ! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Taylor ,

    I have nominated you for the Liebster Award!!!!
    Details and questions are on my blog!
    I love your blog soo much!
    I would really appreciate this!
    Enjoy hun!

    Much love, Amber xxx
    http://amberlorraine-talks.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Amber, thank you so so much! Will check it out :) Love your youtube too xx

      Delete
  18. I swear by the sally hanson! I bite my nails when i have anxiety and its really turned them around, i wouldnt say i noticed in a week but after 2 weeks i saw my nails grow and i always use it now!
    Nice blog bebe, love finding fellow aussie bloggers
    Dani xo
    laceandlovexo.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my first Sally Hanson product so I am so excited!
      Thank you so much, I am a UK blogger! I just know a lot of Aussie bloggers, but thanks :)

      Delete
  19. I've got wavy hair and I use the V05 curly defining mousse, it's fab x Do you want to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin? Let me know :)
    http://closetdiamonds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that's great to hear, and yes of course!!
      http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate and will reply straight away. I hope you enjoy my blog and I love to hear more from you!

© What Taylor Buys || A beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig