Saturday, 28 December 2013

What I Got For Christmas 2013


Hello everyone, I hope you've all enjoyed some fabulous festive days and are getting ready for the new year. I'm in such a good mood after Christmas (well I always am) I really love spending time with my family and I just love them more and more everyday.

Before I show you all what I got for Christmas this year, I just wanted to say that this post is in no way trying to brag or boast about what I got because I am honestly not like that at all. I don't even know if the amount of presents I got is impressive or not and to be honest that doesn't matter. I just wanted to show you all what had brought as a beauty and fashion lover, nothing else. I am extremely grateful and appreciative of all these presents, and as the saying goes 'its the thought that matters' It's also supposed to be a haul kinda post too....


Right shall we begin?


I got a Topshop gift card from my sisters' boyfriends' parents, everyone knows how much I shop from Topshop so it's the perfect thing.


I got a large range of face, feet and hair masks from my friends. I really love these for a pamper night in or just to treat myself.


My sisters' boyfriends' parents also got me a Clinque Nail Enamel nail polish in the colour 'Hi Sweetie' which is such a beautiful colour. I love it so much and put it on as soon as I opened it, it only needs one layer which is amazing!


I also got some Topshop and Ted Baker nail varnishes. I love pastel and metallic colours so these are perfect. The pink is called Daydream which is an adorable name, the blue is called Imagination and the shimmer sliver doesn't have a name.. Well I don't think it does?


These are a hand wash and hand lotion from Fearne Cottons brand. They have a powdery musk aroma enhanced by creamy vanilla tones, they smell heavenly.


I love Cath Kidston stuff so so much! These are the hand lotions which you buy smell lovely (I have all the shower scented gels of these)


This is the women's Lynx body-spray and shower gel. I have never tried these before but the men's one smell so so nice therefore I am really excited to try them out!


These are my favourites things! I love any Soap and Glory, I'm pretty sure that someone had been snooping on my blog! These are so handy for travelling and school.


And of course you can't go wrong with some sweet and chocolate goodies!


I don't want to bore you all, so I have merged a few products together in pictures. In this picture I have the Gilly Hicks Body Mist in Loring Aster which is a pineapple and sweet sort of scent, NEXT''s Chic which is a floral and fruity fragrance, River Island Paris which is a sweet floral scent and Accessorize Enchanted which is a vanilla and chocolate musk scent.


These are all the sorts of odd bits and bobs which are essentials for me and of course my nan was clever enough to buy things that she knows I will definitely use! So we have facial cleansing wipes that are fragrance free and good for sensitive skin, nail buffer blocks which I am always using to ensue my nails are smooth and shiny, intensive foot cream that has a peppermint scent which I adore and some cleansing wipes as we all know what I'm like with the care of my hands!


I was so thrilled when I opened these as I had seen how magnificently they had worked on my mums hair and I really wanted to try them out for myself.  These are Lee Stafford hair products. I got the Hair Growth Shampoo and Conditioner as well as the Leave In Treatment for hair growth. These help the blood flow to the root of your hair giving better body and smoother hair. 


We had another one slyly reading my blog! It's the adorable Body Shop Fruity Lip Balms in a really cute lollipop shape! It just looks so beautiful!


Here are some of the more skincare products I got. Firstly I got the Vaseline Spray and Go Body Moisturiser which I am so excited to try as I am really lazy with moisturising my body, it also has a cocoa scent too. For Simple, I got the night cream and the spot zapper. I have used the spot zapper before and it didn't really work but I am always up for second chances. And lastly, I received Loreal Triple Active Day Multi-Protection Moisturiser which I am really keen to try!


I have been using this sponge since Christmas and it has been amazing, definitely one of my favourite presents!


From Gilly Hicks I got some pairs of knickers. I don't really shop at Gilly Hicks as there clothes are not really my sort of taste but my cousin always gets me stuff from there and last year she got the body spray and a pair of knickers for me which were so so amazing. The knickers at Gilly Hicks are so so soft and the seamless knickers are must haves for when you wear tight fitted dresses.


I also got the Gilly Hicks lipgloss which I have never tried. I'm not usually a fan of glitter lipgloss but I will give it a go!


Just a few things which will brighten my bedroom and they are this Marks and Spencer's Candle Holder and an IKEA candle. I am using the candle holder as a brush holder which looks so adorable and the candles fits in my main candle shelf perfectly.


I was so happy I got this as I have heard so many bloggers say it was good and I was keen to get my hands on it! I do feel bad as it is so expensive but lets hope it's worth it! 



I couldn't contain my joy when I received Liz Earles Young Skin Try-Me Kit as I have heard amazing things about Liz Earle products but they are so so expensive which I did feel bad for. Inside is a cleanser, a muslin cloth, a tonic spritzer, a moisturiser and a deep cleaning mask plus two sponges.


I got this adorable chequered skirt from River Island which I also wore on Boxing Day. (I know the skirt is wonky by the way)



Next is the Champneys body butter which smells like mango and cocoa butters hmmmmmmmmm.


I also received three Lush bath bombs which I was so so so so thrilled about! Anyone who knows me, knows I love Lush way too much. I was so thrilled when I was given some of my favourite Lush bath bombs. One I had reviewed before saying it wasn't that good which my friend felt bad about but honestly I love them all.


I couldn't get over how beautiful this present is. To the packaging to the product. Benefit is always amazing.


Yayayayayayayayay! I love Yankee Candles. These sweet mini ones are Christmas Cookie and Merry Marshmellow, very festive and smell beautiful!


I did get a few more socks but I have worn them up to today when I have been writing this post (oops) 


I was really shocked that I got this because I did really want it but I had never mentioned it to my parents. I went round my friends house and played it, it was so so much fun. Going around killing people and stealing cars was way too fun, something which I am not too proud of! 


This metallic skirt from Forever 21 is so adorable and definitely fits in with my metallic trend at Christmas time!


These Victoria Secret knickers are so beautiful. I never want to wear them, only have them framed in my house. They are a beautiful lilac and pink laced pair which are just amazingly soft and pretty. I love the packaging too, the bag and use of tissue paper makes it much cuter.


I wanted this jumper for ages!! It's from Primark and it's an adorable Santa climbing into a chimney, n'aw. I love my tacky jumpers.


I love this jumper so so much, it's from Topshop and I saw Tanya Burr wear it in one of her videos and just fell in love!


I also got these two Sleek blushes, one in Life's A Peach and Flushed. I thought Flushed would be perfect for the autumn and winter as I really like vampy shades and Life's A Peach is perfect for the summer.


This skort is from Misguided and I just adore it. I wore in on Christmas Day and I loved it so so much.



These boots are my babies, they are from Misguided and I am so in love with them!


And lastly, some heels from Primark which I also wore on Christmas Day.

I didn't want to bore you all so I have cut it down a bit but I might upload a few more later on tonight depending on time etc. What did you all get for Christmas? What did you do at Christmas? Comment below!

Taylor x





SHARE:

96 comments

  1. You got some great presents! Let me know what the Lush products are like so I know whether to buy any more once I'm done with mine! I also love Yankee candles, they always smell so amazing!
    Jess from http://theadorabledork.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm so lucky! Trust me, Lush products are amazing but yes I will have to write another review :)

      Delete
  2. oh wow your presents look amazzing! seriously in love with that ted baker nail polish, it's such a lovely colour
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I know, its so beautiful!

      Delete
  3. Woww, you got some lovely things! I am loving the topshop jumper and i want those heels! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The topshop jumper will be worn so so much and the heels are to die for :)

      Delete
  4. You got so many beauty presents ! You're so lucky !

    Most of the gifts that I got were money. I can buy a lot of beauty products now ! Huhu.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so blessed for the amount of presents and love I recieved this year!
      And oooooo that's really good, hopefully I will be reading a haul post soon? :)

      Delete
  5. I got Christmas Cookie too! I love how it smells just like home made buttercream/vanilla icing! Haha! I also got the RT blending sponge just before Christmas and have been using it non stop, I actually need to give it a good clean! Do you live locally to a Victoria Secrets store? I love their underwear but can never get hold of it, do you know if they have a UK website that delivers because I can't find it anywhere?

    Lovely post, love reading these kind of things :-)
    http://jaydeparis.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the smell! I couldn't quite define it but you have nailed it haha! The RT sponge is amazing, I am so impressed as I didn't think it would be that good. Yes I live 30 minutes away from a store as I live close to London.. I am really really sorry but I don't know any UK websites :(
      Thank you for commenting though! x

      Delete
  6. You got such lovely gifts! Love the Topshop jumper - I have the same on in slate grey! But that colour is really nice! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I know, it is so beautiful.. I'm probably going to buy the one in slate grey as I really love them!

      Delete
  7. Wow you got some really nice things for Christmas. I got the lynx as well and it smells lush. I love the hi sweetie colour nail polish! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah that's great to hear! And same, it is so girly and cute!

      Delete
  8. wooow, you got very very cool presents this christmas! xx

    http://rawrbows.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. woah! you got amazing presents!! I want the hair curler really bad looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm trying it out tomorrow and I am so excited :)

      Delete
  10. Giveaway on my blog!!!!welcome!!
    http://www.kristimay.com/2013/12/christmas-giveaway-win-amazing-dresses.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow great presents, the Victoria's Secret knickers are beautiful:') I got the Victoria's Secret Angel perfume for Christmas and it smells gorgeous! Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog x

    lameyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Some really fabulous bits, I love that silver skirt and the silver skort absolutely gorgeous oh and the jumper from Topshop and the boots! I got plenty so not to complain but I do wish I would have received an item of clothing or two.

    Enjoy GTA V, it's amazing, I love it but I've loved the GTA series for many years. One tip, invest in the stock market early on in V, you'll need the money!

    Sharon xx
    Beauty, Miscellany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha thank you for the lovely comment, will do!

      Delete
    2. Such an amazing blog! Followed you and thank you so much for your lively comment on my site :*

      Delete
  13. Amazing presents you received there. Followed your blog because its so amazing.
    http://itsaleyna.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. you got some awesome gifts :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those Primark shoes are so lovely, definitely wouldn't think they were from Primark. I swear that store is getting classier ahaha x Love your blog - would love if you'd check mine out I'm just starting.
    www.okshannen.blogspot.com.au.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've realised that too, the price goes up though which I'm not impressed with! And yeah sure :)

      Delete
  16. Wow such amazing and thoughtful presents!!
    I did something same on my blog.. do check it out <3
    http://the-glamorous-diva.blogspot.in/2013/12/what-i-got-for-christmas-2013.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm the luckiest girl! And ooo I love being nosey hahah!!!

      Delete
  17. Wow you had some awesome presents love the lingerie and GTA!!! That's awesome!! I thought I was the only lass into computer games hehe! Anyway, now following you hun, Happy New Year! xxx

    Tia
    www.bellezzababe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha of course not! I am really into my computer games! And thank you so much, happy new year to you tooooooo :)

      Delete
  18. You got so many lovely beauty products!! Super jealous! Have fun using them all, sounds like a great load of gifts :) :) xxxxx

    Indy

    http://indyscarlett.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited just to relax with a bath bomb and a face mask! Hahah xxx

      Delete
  19. Hello, great blog you have. Do you want to follow each other via GFC and Bloglovin? Let me know what you think.

    xx Monica
    Makeup And London

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW! A nice selection of presents! I almost bought the real techniques blender but didn't - is it really that good and worth purchasing?
    I love all the gifts you received, the topshop blue-y top is stunning!

    Lovely post!
    xoxo,

    berrybloomxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And it is amazing, it blends so well and all you do is just a tapping motion!

      Delete
  21. Lucky you! That metallic skirt looks gorgeous! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Both pair of shoes are amazing! Loving the cut-out details!

    xo Mélane
    Selfhelp | Inspiration | Positivity

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow! Santa was very nice to you ;-) What a gorgeous nail polish by Clinique. Amazing color. Love the skirt, so cute. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, he was indeed! And of course I will follow you now :)

      Delete
  24. Such a nice range of gifts, very lucky! Love the skirt alot! x
    http://the-finestthings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Aww my cousin got me that lynx attract kit for Christmas too, it smells really good which I didn't think it would seeing as they don't do a lot of female fragrances....I want that santa jumper, I know Christmas day has gone but I still want it, it's adorable!!
    xxxxxxxxxx

    http://segenswunsche.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thats good! It might be cheaper now that it is Christmas! xxx

      Delete
  26. Ohhh great presents!!!
    I am new follower!Would you like to follow me back???
    http://dimitrasopinion.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow you got a lot of great gifts! I love the body shop lip balms :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. babyliss perfect curl and benefit fine one one have been on my wishlist forever - perfect gifts! how you had a fab christmas x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in love with them, I was thinking of reviewing them for the new year! I hope you had an amazing christmas and a happy new year xx

      Delete
  29. You received some amazing gifts, I need the babylis pro curl x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  30. You got great presents and I love the skort from Misguided! x

    ReplyDelete
  31. You've got so many lovely presents. I just found your blog, it's very nice. Happy New Year!

    Andera | www.universulanderei.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know hehe! And ah thank you! Happy new year :)

      Delete
  32. Oh my goodness you got some incredible gifts! I would have loved a Topshop gift card & that River Island skirt is perfect. I can't wait to continue reading your blog in the new year!

    Maggie D. xx

    http://mychicadventure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am excited to post even more next year :)

      Delete
  33. You got some great things chick, cant wait to see reviews! Especially the curlers :) xox

    www.thestylekhaleesi.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I really love that mint Topshop sweater! Looks like you got some great gifts! :)
    Ella ~ http://missbrunettebeauty.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  35. Happy new year dear !! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy new year to you too, thank you for all your comments this year xx

      Delete
  36. You got some gorgeous bits. love those missguided boots!! Hope you had a lovely day
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know and same, they have not been off my feet at all! And yes I did, same to you!

      Delete
  37. Wow you got so many amazing things, i hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
    www.norawears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Oooo love that skort! looks like you got some really lovely things :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  39. hi! Over on my blog i've nominated you for a Liebster award

    love el xxx
    makeupandotherjunk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thank you, will have to take a look x

      Delete
  40. All of your presents look fab! I'm so jealous of your frilly socks from Topshop, I really want some.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  41. You got so many great things! I especially like all the clothing items!

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  42. Wow you got some AMAZING things, you lucky thing you haha. I really want those curlers you'll have to do a review on them :D

    Hannah xxx
    http://adayinthelifeofanortherngirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Literally so so lucky! And yes, I want to gather a good opinion first so I am trying them out on me and my sister :) x

      Delete
  43. You got Lovely Presents, I Love the second Skirt you got. Beauty
    !!http://stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudia Finn x

    ReplyDelete
  44. So many great gifts! Loving the nail polish especially :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Wow !! You got some amazing presents xoxo :D

    www.4EvaFashionPrincessMonthly.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate and will reply straight away. I hope you enjoy my blog and I love to hear more from you!

© What Taylor Buys || A beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig