Monday, 25 November 2013

Gift Guide: What Do You Buy As A Christmas Present? || Beauty Edition




It's a month away till Christmas so I thought it would be great today to do a Christmas gift guide for you all. I love buying presents for other people especially the wrapping up, I buy such cute wrapping paper! Anyway! I am going to share my top beauty picks for presents which you can buy online, if you would like me to do a non-beauty related one then please do comment telling me so. 






In my opinion, you can never go wrong with buying Benefit sets as Christmas presents because everyone loves them! They also do a wide range of Christmas gift sets and gifts ideas which I love as it is so much easier to buy a set. I love them all but my top three favourites are the Gimme Some Lovin', Love Me B.Right and Benefit's Lets Make Lovely! My only concern with these sets are the prices as they are around £39.50 which I would consider rather expensive so I would advise you only buy them this set and also make sure it is someone you're really close too otherwise it will be awkward if you are given something less expensive!





Another set which you can't go wrong with is the Soap and Glory gifts set which do both his and hers! For the ladies one, I am loving the Bright and Bubbly Original Pink Gift Set, the You Do The Bath Gift Set and lastly the I'm Your Manicure Gift Set. These range from £10-£16 which I think is a more reasonable price, you can also buy cute little body butter and body sprays which £8 and £8.50 if you are wanting to buy some extra bits and bobs too!





Obviously, Lush had to be up there as a gift idea. I would be mad not too! The two which I love are the Blooming Beautiful set which is very floral and girly for £7.95 that two bath bombs, one which is Think Pink aaaaaaaaaaah! And the Hello Gorgeous set which has a bath bomb, bubble bar, shower scrub, moisturises and body lotion all for £21.75 giving off beautiful vanilla and kiwi smells for your pal!





I am in love with The Body Shop lip balms, therefore this Born Lippy Fruity Lip Balms is perfect! It is range of 5 lip balms which consist of watermelon, strawberry, raspberry, satsuma and passionberry! These are in an adorable lollipop box which is so cute for £10.00. Bargain!





Clinque is also a great shop to buy Christmas presents if you are willing to spend a bit more than anticipated and I will talk about the three sets which I like this year! The More Than Moisture set is perfect for someone who basically loves to moisturise! For £45 you get the Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrating Moisture, Surge Extended Thirsty Skin Relief, All About Eyes and the Long Last Glossywear in Kissyfit. A great gift for someone you know who loves to look after their skin. The Whole Lotta Candy has the three shades of the chubby stick lip balms. For £20 you will get the Pudgy Peony (pink), Two Ton Tomato (red) and the Voluptuous Violet (purple) The last Clinque set is the Great Skin Home and Away which is perfect for a friend who may struggle or wants a product that helps dry skin. It is for an staggering £70 but if you love your friend then.... Go for it! I mean it must work for that price! 





And finally, the St Tropez Catwalk Glow Gift Set is perfect for that friend that might love a good tan! And good on her! It's winter time and you want a good natural glow for the Christmas pictures then why not! Infused with aloe vera, it gives you smoother skin as well is naturally build up a glow. This product is £6.00, you can't go wrong!



I hope you liked this post and if you like these sorts of 'gift idea' posts then do comment saying so as I did enjoy doing this since it gave me my ideas for my friends' presents! Would you buy any of these products or like to receive one as a present? Or have any better gift ideas? Then comment below! 



SHARE:

24 comments

  1. i absolutely love the packaging of the Body Shop Lip clams! it so cute and it comes in lots of flavors!

    cathy from helllo-cathy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so adorable and such a good price too!

      Delete
  2. I love the Benefit gift sets and the St. Tropez gift set because it's my favorite self-tanner :) Good picks!

    Ivy xx
    Style Life Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really cute gift ideas, i love the look of the Benefit ones. Last year I got a couple of those Soap and Glory ones and they were great!
    Alanah
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I think sets are always the easier and safer presents! x

      Delete
  4. I love all the pretty packaging all your picks come in. The gift pack idea is so creative because it allows your gift recipient to try a bunch of new products!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute are the lolly lips balms from The Bodyshop! I've just made a note to get these for my friend for Xmas :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soap And Glory is ALWAYS a good idea! It's the perfect present for any girl! This will help a lot!

    Tina from http://cherriblossoms17.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love soap and glory so so so much!! And hopefully :) x

      Delete
  7. Uuuh I love the Benefit sets, as well as Soap & Glory ones. Worse, neither is being sold over here in my country so I should get shopping online (and the post workers here are striking atm :D).
    A lovely list :3
    x,
    LaraLizard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so annoying and unfortunate! Where do you live? And thank you :)

      Delete
  8. Great gift ideas, I loove soap & glory. Thanks for the ideas, very helpful :) xxx

    www.niviisdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to get my hands on the Benefit sets and the Clinique "More than Moist" set myself! But surely some great ideas for christmas gifts ;; really helped out ^^'
    ~ xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gift Cards Never Fail
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate and will reply straight away. I hope you enjoy my blog and I love to hear more from you!

© What Taylor Buys || A beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig