Friday, 20 September 2013

Wishlist: September 2013

September is nearly ending but I thought I'd show you all the stuff I would like for this month. So autumn is coming up so the colours I am liking are quite dull browns and creams as well as pastels too. I am also liking coats right now especially fur, layers are essential this season to keep warm and snuggle!



So the first piece of clothing I am desperately wanting is Topshop's Seam Cigarette Trousers in pale blue. I think they are great for the 'back to school look' which will go well with a collared shirt accompanied by a knitted jumper and loafers on the feet. They are £30 which I guess is okay for Topshop and if you are wearing them everyday then its worth it.


The next one is Topshop's Floral Satin Slip Dress By Boutique, even thought it is £85 it is very versatile to wear. I would wear this for autumn with a black leather jacket, black tights and black coltrane boots (ergh I need them!) but when there may be warmer days then I would wear it with some collared socks and white Mary Janes. It could also be an nightwear outfit too by adding some black heels and cute black clutch.  I love the floral prints and the contrast of black and white. My only concern would be the length of the dress as I am not the skinniest person but otherwise very cute!



Yes! Topshop again, this is the Fluffy Swing Boyfriend Coat which I adore so so so much. It is £89 but is a really cool, retro piece of clothing which really reminds me of something Andie would wear in Pretty In Pink. (I am really loving my 80s movies at the moment) Because it is a boyfriend coat, the shoulders are quite large but if you wear quite thin clothing underneath such as a dress or skirt with cami then it looks super cute. The sleeves can be rolled up too giving a 80s vibe.


The shoes I am totally in love with at the moment are River Island's White Chunky Strap Block Heel Sandals. I think they will look great for the evenings, going to parties and meals with friends but also for them sunny days out in London. The thought just makes me happy! 


So I am in year 11 which means I will be leaving school wooooooooo. I have a tight group of friends who basically hate everyone else so we are all so happy haha! As well as being excited for leaving, I am so excitied for prom! The excuse to dress up and look like a princess has always been a dream, I've always wanted to go to prom. I know it is very early to buy a prom dress but like most girls, I have always browsed for a dress. This is the LouLou LP410 Dress and I am so in love with it. Its so cute and vintage, not too over the top for prom but very elegant. 


The next piece of clothing I have wanted for ages and ages and it is ROMWE's "Fruit" Brown Skirt. ROMWE sell a lot of cool printed clothing, I did a blog post about their leggings and midi dresses which you can check out here! The skirt is a skater design an d is $36.00 but does deliver to the UK. I really want it because it can be well suited for both summer and winter as well as match anything due to the colours of the fruit.



When I was about 11/22 (I think) I got Gwen Stefani's perfumes as a present, they were 30ml of goodness. I loved the fresh, floral smell they gave but some weird reason I didn't buy them after they ran out (which was extremely quick) Yesterday, I was talking to my friend who's birthday is soon and she was telling me how she really would like some Harajuku Lovers perfume (the perfume I am talking about) and it just reminded me of my love for the perfume! I then went home and looked up where I could buy them and discovered they now sell a range of sets and new flavours such as coconut which is my favourite scent! They look incredibly cute with Japanese style to them as the lids have different characters on.


Now that I have brought the Real Technique Core Collection brushes I have become obsessed, I said in the previous post that I would write a post about them and woah they are good, worth every penny! Because of this I now really want the Starter Set for defining your eyes more. There are 5 different brushes which highlight and detail my eye make-up more as I am hopeless with making my eye make-up look good.







The list could go on forever but I'm worried I'd bore you to death! I hope you all enjoyed reading my overpriced wishlist which will probably not happen! Please comment below if you have anything I want and your opinions.

Taylor x
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. That prom dress is absolutely gorgeous! I wish that my year made more of an effort when it was our year 11 prom! Your blog is beautiful by the way.

    - Jess.

    www.jessiemckenzie@blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, there is no price on the website so I reckon it is so so expensive! And aaaah that's a shame. Thank you!! X

      Delete
  2. Hi there!

    I have tagged you in the 'Beauty Blogger' tag which you can take a look over at my blog for further details!

    Courtney x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I will do a post on it in a couple of weeks time :) x

      Delete
  3. thanx for dropping by on my site dear:) followed you back^_^ keep posting!@ :)

    love
    akirahbabe

    http://akirahbabe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its okay haha! You too, I love your OOTDs x

      Delete
  4. I have the RT starter set (and the core collection) and I LOVE RT brushes!

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There so expensive but such good quality :)

      Delete
  5. hi thank you for visiting my blog and followed me
    i'm now following you too :)

    rainxdropz.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are invited to take part in my International Giveaway sponsored by Mignon Mignon.

    Visit: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/09/international-giveaway-sponsored-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am absolutely in love with the silk long topshop dress!! Saw so many similar amazing ones in there today!!

    StrawberryShortcakes

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bought the real techniques brushes too! Haven't used them much yet- glad you think theyre good! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were the best thing I've ever invested in!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate and will reply straight away. I hope you enjoy my blog and I love to hear more from you!

© What Taylor Buys || A beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig