Sunday, 2 June 2013

Product Review: Shopping Haul At Lush








On Thursday, I went to Lush at Westfield. I have been in there many times with my friends and tested out products but I've never brought any, I don't really know why. Anyway, I went in there and I was greeted straight away by the employees which I thought was lovely. I looked around and decided to buy a Think Pink bath bomb and Lemony Flutter. Think Pink was perfect for brightening my mood after a long, tiresome day with the smell of tonka, vanilla, and hints of neroli lifts.  The bath bomb also looked extremely cute with a flower decoration made from confetti on the top! When placed into the bath, it sizzled very loudly which was rather funny as it scared the life out of me! The bath water went pink too which was pretty cool and it didn't stain the bath afterwards, result! 



I love the smell of lemons, so Lemony Flutter was perfect for me as it has a zingy uplifting lemon fragrance! It is a Cuticle Butter which can be used for the cuticles, head and shoulders, knees and toes. The cream is made to a very old fashioned, traditional formula that is very high quality. It is a beeswax emulation and uses thick oils and butter. The fact that there are oils means that easier for the skin to absorb therefore meaning you smell of beautiful lemons for a long time. Another good thing about Lemony Flutter is that even though it does use oil, it is not greasy when applied to the body! 



So I went to buy these two products and the man was scanning the Think Pink bath bomb and then stopped when he got to the Lemony Flutter. His eye brightened and he started to get excited, he took me over to thesink they have in Lush (to try out products) The man and I tried out a scrub called  Rub Rub Rub which would match perfectly with my Lemony Flutter since Rub Rub Rub is packed full of mineral-rich sea salt and organic lemon juice, the perfect combination. This could be applied during a shower for a more gentle scrub or on dry hands and then washed off afterwards. I put it on my hands (dry) and then washed my hands, they felt so smooth and they were so shiny it was unbelievable.I then put the Lemony Flutter on afterwards which made my hands smell of lemons all day because it has been absorbed. I had never seen my hands in such good condition hahaha! The man working in Lush didn't even need to charm me to buy the product, the product was just amazing. So I brought that too.  Rub Rub Rub has a subtle smell of mimosa and orange flower which leaves a beautiful smell! Rub Rub Rub can be used for the whole body and hair also as the salt is perfect for adding volume to your hair, I haven't tried that out yet but when I have I will update you all on it because I don't think it will happen hahaha!




Overall, I think that Lush products are brilliant in the fact that they do what they say on the tin!(Cringe) I also like the fact that the products are mainly made from natural and organic ingredients. And in addition, their message for non animal testing is great too as it sends a message out to all us teenagers who are making a change somehow! I would warn people that have sensitive skin to be careful with which Lush products they choose as my best friend had many rashes.

Hope this wasn't too boring! Ooooo I have one more thing to tell you all and that is that my sister and I are doing a Spanish Exchange thing with two girls called Teresa and Raquel which will be in July! We have no idea where to take them so if you have any ideas then please suggest them in the comments below, thanks!

Taylor x

SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Great review! Great blog,so I'm a New follower on GFC =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and welcome to the blogging world!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE your blog...Great photos!Really enjoying:)FOLLOW YOU NOW! Please check mines If you want we can follow also with facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much, and yes of course! Give me your Facebook details and we definitely can!!

      Delete
  3. Nice review!!! thank you for your visit! I follow you with GFC and Bloglovin!
    Have a nice day! and my like in bloglovin for your post too!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, and thank you! Have a lovely day :)

      Delete
  4. awesome haul! I might check these products out next time I'm at Lush!
    Thanks for following and checking out my blog! I'm a new follower as well =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am in love with these Lush products so you definitely should haha!

      Delete
  5. Wow great haul! I really like the Lush at Westfield! My favourite products to get from lush are the "it's raining men" shower gel, comforter bubble bar and the bubblegum lip scrub.
    A MakeupHabit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the bubblegum lib scrub, great for at school when I am hungry hahahaha! I will have to try them products though, sound fab :)

      Delete
  6. Nice Blog...wanna follow each other on GFC & Bloglovin??
    I will make sure to follow back :)

    My Blog: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and sure, following you now!

      Delete
  7. Great post. I love Lush products, really like the aroma :o)

    Lovely greetz from germany.

    xoxo
    Ina :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yes i agree!
      I love your blog by the way especially the heatwave lipstick, beautiful!
      And I have followed you too :)

      Delete
  8. Lovely review!! I've never tried a bathbomb before, think it looks so weird with the water in colours haha! But I think I must find one ant try it out myself as well :)

    Christina xx
    http://christinathorup.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I was so worried that it would stain the bath or dye my hair pink hahaha :) x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate and will reply straight away. I hope you enjoy my blog and I love to hear more from you!

© What Taylor Buys || A beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig