Sunday, 25 November 2012

How To: Paint Dripping Paint Nails

I'd like to apologies for not blogging for ages, I don't really have an excuse.. I've just been really lazy! Anyway, a few weeks ago me and my mum decided to have one of them cute 'mother and daughter, girly night' things and we did our hair, makeup, watched films etc. We also painted our nails to look like paint dripping nails (I have no idea what the actual name of it is but oh well!) and I thought oooo why don't I blog about this haha!



(All pictures are taken by me)

So what you basically need is a white nail varnish and five different bright coloured nail varnishes. You will also need a hair clip/grip, it seems weird but it does make sense later.


























You will then need to paint your nails white.
















I have no idea how to explain the next part but you paint along the top of your nail and drag it down by using a hair clip. (I'm sorry that this part is no help!)

















Keep doing whatever that is for every nail using a different colour nail varnish. And then you are finished  Here are the results of mine, I will also leave an actual helpful youtube clip of it underneath. Oh and don't even comment about my hands they are extremely red and wrinkly I know hahahahaha.















































Taylor x
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Wow, this looks so awesome!! I absolutely love this. They came out so good.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, was pretty stressful! I'm quite the perfectionist haha!

      Delete
  2. I love this step by step tutorial! The colours are lovely.
    I have recently tagged you in 'the bogger tag' here http://katylloydx.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/the-blogger-tag.html
    i'd love to hear your answers
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sorry for such a late reply but I definitely will do it when I have a free moment! Thanks for tagging :) x

      Delete
  3. i love this look, thank you for the tutorial!!! x

    Rosalindis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, I hope you tried it out! X

      Delete
  4. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first
    comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
    I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    flights to Umrah
    cheap flight to jeddah
    flights to jeddah
    umrah jeddah flights
    umrah flights from London
    cheap flights to umrah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I love hearing feedback especially from people who read most of my posts! I would love some suggestions from you of what you liked the most from my blog and I will try and blog some more posts like that!

      Delete
  5. Definitely going to try this out!

    cathy from: hello-cathy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate and will reply straight away. I hope you enjoy my blog and I love to hear more from you!

© What Taylor Buys || A beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig