Sunday, 28 October 2012

How to: Halloween Skeleton Make-up (kinda)

I AM SO EXCITED FOR HALLOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
Hello.
 I am extremely excited for Halloween, I love having an actual reason for dressing up weirdly and I love sweets. It is the perfect night for me. I've been deciding what to dress up as this year and I saw loads of cute skeleton dresses and thought that would look quite cool. I then started to look at YouTube videos of skeleton make-up tutorials and found this:


It was the most easy and simple tutorial I had found and it looked good at the end so I attempted to copy it. Here is mine in a cute black and white collage:

























I think I did a pretty good job and I scared myself when I had looked at myself in the mirror, forgetting I had make-up on. I had a black plain dress, leather jacket, Creppers and also these skeleton socks on: (My leg was bent, that's why the right leg looks dodgy)




What do you think? Yay or nay? Please comment your opinions below and tell me what you're dressing up as for Halloween. I probably will next time do a step by step tutorial for any of these types of make-up stuff.

Taylor x

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. This look bloody incredible!! I was going to go as a skeleton but decided I wouldn't be able to do the make up, but you really have gone all out & made this look fab! I'm hoping to go as a Vampire now, a much safer option x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it took me ages but was so worth it! You should try it next year, it was very easy and the face paint I used was a pound from a cheap fancy dress shop! X

      Delete
  2. I used the same tutorial when I did my make up for work last night! :) you look really good! I wish it was acceptable to dress up like this on a daily basis it's so much fun!

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, why does everyone have to be so judgemental!! I want to be dressed like a skeleton all the time! It was so much fun scaring my family haha :)

      Delete
  3. You definately did a great job!
    Hope you had great time!

    xx
    http://fashiondng.blogspot.gr
    https://www.facebook.com/Fashiondng

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yes I did, scaring my whole family was very funny :)

      Delete
  4. Wow, this looks incredible!! Way to go.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It took ages but was worth it :)

      Delete
  5. I love your blog!
    I've nominated you for the Leibster and Versatile blogger award!
    Find out more here: http://lastyearsheroxo.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/i-won-leibster-and-versatile-blogger.html#comment-form

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you so so much, I will of course find out more when I have a free moment! Thanks again, I love your blog also, I love how you are trying and evaluating new products! Especially ones that I was going to consider buying (Creamy Foundation from RMK) xx

      Delete
  6. Wow you recreated it really well! I've tagged you in a 'blogger tag' if you would like to do it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yes I will do it, a pleasure to be tagged! Xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate and will reply straight away. I hope you enjoy my blog and I love to hear more from you!

© What Taylor Buys || A beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig