Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Shopping Haul: Clothes, Jewellery And Nail Varnish

Yesterday I went shopping with my mum. The weather was horrible, it rained and I was freezing. This for me was a good thing because the shops weren't as busy and I didn't have to queue for so long! The other good thing was that there was many sales and I had a lot of vouchers for shops so it was quite a cheap shopping trip. 
What do you think of my clothes and jewellery I've brought?



(All pictures are taken by me)


Gold By Giles lavender nail polish
New look
£2.99



Friendship bracelet with gem details
New Look
£5.99



Pieces Multi Coloured stone rings
New Look
£4.00
Candy colour diamond earrings
New Look
£3.99




Woven seed bead drop earrings
New Look
£4.99




Gold spike stud earrings
H&M
£2.99



Pink lace collared dress
Primark
£13


Guns N Roses fringed top
H&M
£9.99



Grey dip back skirt
Primark
£8













Taylor x
SHARE:

24 comments

  1. you got some really nice products.

    http://makeupbyelysa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You picked up some lovely stuff, love the jewellery!
    i'm a new follower :) check out my blog & follow back please?:)

    elainesbeautyboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the jewellery! x
    somethingkindadifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh love everything you bought! knew I should have got that skirt from primark ha! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah I don't even wear it anymore! :( x

      Delete
  5. this stuff is awesome! my fave is the guns'n'roses shirt :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're making me want to go shopping haha, I haven't been in so long x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always have to have a daily shop! X

      Delete
  7. loving the nail polish colour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, pastel is so fashionable right now :)

      Delete
  8. love especially the dress!
    unfortunately we don't got a primark shop here in town it's so great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love everything you bought, especially the lavender nail varnish :) I really want a dipped hem skirt so may have to go to Primark now! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't always shop at Primark but you know!! X

      Delete
  10. You have a beautiful blog with so many inspiring posts! Congrats on your work!
    Would you like to keep in touch following each other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, send me the link (I am on my phone) and I will x

      Delete
  11. Love the h n m gold spikes.
    very edgy!
    keep up the lovely blog. hope you can pop
    onto mine

    shadesofpepper.blogspt.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. love these bracelets :D
    and the pink lace collared dress looks soo cute
    xoxo :*

    http://sky-full-of-lighters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate and will reply straight away. I hope you enjoy my blog and I love to hear more from you!

© What Taylor Buys || A beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig