Sunday, 15 January 2012

Shopping Haul: Recent Tops I Have Brought

Hello followers/readers/whoever! Welcome to my official first blog post (with the exception of my introduction post which you can read here!) Yes, this is completely random but I was in the mood to show you some of my recent tops I have brought and where I have got them from.



(Pictures taken by me)


 Classic Collection Cotton Rich Dobby Floral Blouse
£19.50
M&S






Print Cat Vest
£20.00
Miss Selfridge
 White Cross Tee
Forgotten the price.. oops.
Topshop

Stripe Tile T-Shirt
£35.00
Warehouse








Taylor x
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love all of these, the cross top is defo my fave! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty tops as pretty as the owner :) I like the "Print Cat Vest". It's so cute! I'd rather spend time buying such beautiful tops than reading this difficult topic onresearch essay post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you so much, blogs are always distracting me!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate and will reply straight away. I hope you enjoy my blog and I love to hear more from you!

© What Taylor Buys || A beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig