Monday, 16 January 2012

SOTD: New Dr. Martens

Hello again, so a few weeks ago I went to Covent Garden with my dad to go shopping for some Dr Martens. I wasn't sure on what type or colour Dr Martens I wanted to buy so I had a little look around. All of the Dr Martens are rather expensive so I wanted a pair that were unique and worth my money but would also match with my clothes. So I brought these little beauts! Many of my friends don't like them but for some strange reason I seem to love them lots.

These are Dr Martens 1460 Boot Emerald that cost £80.00:


Taylor x
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Wooow!They looks amazing!I've got a pair of Docs in Navy and I wear them with all.Good purchase dear ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate and will reply straight away. I hope you enjoy my blog and I love to hear more from you!

© What Taylor Buys || A beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig